IS IT ALLOWED ya Mighty?

DeletedUser23986

image.php

Alliance profile:

We don't know whats allowed here, so please forgive us, you mighty if you find it offensive. You can let a leader know, and he will change it. We don't love being blocked idiotically. Thank You!

If having a profile, gives another reason, or more appropriately excuse,(exact word should rather be opportunity IMHO) to ban all leaders of an alliance, I will rather chose to be the sole founder, and pact and work with other alliances.

When I am denied details of others accounts, I find it odd that I can be held responsible for their faults. (Technically it cannot be called their fault, if having profile gives excuse rather than reason)

As such, I am compelled to make my own 1 player alliance, and pact my original alliance :
(
bbcode_ally.png
RocknRollas), so I can enjoy my rights, without giving someone more of opportunities to create trouble for me. My old alliance also has decided, not to have a profile at all.

If you share my feelings, you are more than welcomed to join. Although, you must note, I will probably have same friends and foes as my old alliance.

For those of you who do not know, or are not willing to admit it,IMHO stands for "In my honest opinion" and it is not a profane term. (maybe unfortunately for you!)

I do not plan, on providing anyone the opportunity, to do a display of power again.

AGAIN I REPEAT:

We don't know whats allowed here, so please forgive us, you mighty if you find it offensive. You can let a leader know, and he will change it. We don't love being blocked idiotically. Thank You!

Reason for making alliance:

To save myself the trouble of being accountable for others, while, enjoying my rights. And maybe making others realize something.

Enemies:

bbcode_ally.png
Dogs of War(recently renamed)

They just lost their first siege on us.

Recruitment:

As i said, open for one and all, who shares my feelings. I am not, however, going to give any other person leadership, or it would defeat the whole purpose.

Last edited: