is it just me?

DeletedUser

Across a whole ocean though, its not bad.

But if you have too much res be a nice guy and send to your alliance :p

DeletedUser42043

Most of my resource shifts are about 2 hours distance away.
I find that if you plan out how to allocate your resources beforehand, there's no real problem?

I only trade between cities that are relatively near each other

DeletedUser

Most of my resource shifts are about 2 hours distance away.
I find that if you plan out how to allocate your resources beforehand, there's no real problem?

I only trade between cities that are relatively near each other

Exactly what I told him, lol.

DeletedUser

but why is a speed 2 world,, have slower resource trade than a speed 1 world? all the planing in the world doesnt mean diiddly when u lost troops and need to rebuild asap..

DeletedUser

but why is a speed 2 world,, have slower resource trade than a speed 1 world? all the planing in the world doesnt mean diiddly when u lost troops and need to rebuild asap..

if everything becomes fast, the world would be unplayable. People have life too. ;)

DeletedUser

Go join a speed 1 world, then. ;)

DeletedUser

Let's cook.
i've been in the kitchen, its your alliance and allies that are miserably failing vs us... yes you took the cities of a high schooler whose mom cut his net hours,, or the cities of a other inexperienced players who are quickly learning.. but what have you done vs me and my core group? i take cities off you at my leisure you send 5 cs at me to have them all sunk within the span of a few hrs might i add.. if you guys weren't on this server more than a month befor my alliance.. ud already be beaten..and if u guys werent 7-8 times the size of us. you'd lose a whole lot more cities. you were only able to save a few cities after sending thousands of ls.. so revel in where you are today cause as soon as we find 1 sturdy ally vs your 3 alliances.. bye bye..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42043

i've been in the kitchen, its your alliance and allies that are miserably failing vs us... yes you took the cities of a high schooler whose mom cut his net hours,, or the cities of a other inexperienced players who are quickly learning.. but what have you done vs me and my core group? i take cities off you at my leisure you send 5 cs at me to have them all sunk within the span of a few hrs might i add.. if you guys weren't on this server more than a month befor my alliance.. ud already be beaten..and if u guys werent 7-8 times the size of us. you'd lose a whole lot more cities. you were only able to save a few cities after sending thousands of ls.. so revel in where you are today cause as soon as we find 1 sturdy ally vs your 3 alliances.. bye bye..

umm.. no offense edaken, but you should probably think about what you say against my alliance before speaking :p
I don't like it when people only speak about half the facts.
I like you as a person(you seemed pretty cool when we spoke in-game), but I think we both know that I haven't been taking our fight seriously? (as I've told you many times in-game, I'm giving you guys time to grow so we can have awesome battles together :D)

yesterday was the first time I've really attacked you guys, and I've cleared more than 10 cities. (and these are only the cities of the "core group" you seem to refer to)
I also broke that siege you had on a pact member of mine today with just the help of two other guys pretty much
and it didn't even take half my LS to break it.. I could break it by myself if I went all out :p

I know you are a talented and capable player edaken, but just because we haven't been attacking your alliance until now, doesn't mean we can't eliminate you guys if we put our minds to it..
you've proven that you yourself are a good player, but unfortunately you've joined the world too late, as you've said already.
True, if you had joined the world earlier, you may have gained more cities than me. You could be in a stronger alliance than me. But these "what if" games don't hold any significance :p

Also, for the record, We've sent thousands of LS as you said, but only had to use about 1000 LS before your siege broke.. you only had about 1.5k biremes in there anyways (nothing to be very proud of imo). I guess we overestimated you guys a little in that respect.

Btw, I think you know this, but just to make this clear, we are fighting six alliances atm, and your alliance isn't exactly our priority.
Please don't give people a false image about the capability of the players in SA, I assure you that we have plenty of talented players. This is a fact. That is why we are in the top 12.

I give you and your alliance the utmost praise for holding out against some of the attacks we've sent your way, and I do have respect for the resilience that you and some of your alliance members have shown us.
I would expect the same in return.

To any extent, this is a game, and we are meant to be respectful to all of the players in-game and on forum.
Whether or not a player has 100 cities, or only one, I always treat people with respect and try to remain courteous, and I expect no less for myself, and my alliance members.

Just thought I'd clear this up,

Thank you,
Jizzaloo

P.S. I like cooking as well ;)

DeletedUser

The best part of everything he said breaks down like this..My players are garbage based on AGE,SKILL, etc I hold no respect for my own members let alone members of other alliances. because my ego makes me think that I am unstoppable.
but lets break down something, every time we siege a city that's NOT your's or your "core" there is no incoming to break it, no defence to save it, no support to stop us.
that tells me that your alliance is there to prop you up with defence.
You offer them NOTHING.

but hey looking at your grepostats shows us that your alliance eats internals more then fights the enemy, you have taken 5, yes 5 cities from all alliances involved in this, while you have lost 20 to Controlled Burn, 10 to Evil's Sour Apples

30-5 difference.

DeletedUser

30-5,,, but meanwhile you uys are 8 ntimes the size of us... and ask any of my alliance mates what i do for them and what they do for me... you guys are clowns, give us a fair fight or continue to be clowns. recruited spies out f my ranks, asked me to leave my people time and time again. there is no honor nor skill in you. let us fight controlled burn without your interceding see where that leaves them. its easy to talk when you are so overwhelmingly bigger than us.. welcome to the circus, cause y'all are a bunch of clowns!!!! itsw like a heavyweight going up against a bantamweight. ofcourse you will break our siedges. you should be ashamed if you didnt

DeletedUser13405

*ahem* recruiting spies *ahem*

*cough* coors123 *cough*

And is not Order of Chaos a reliable ally? I would think so, but thats just me.

DeletedUser

*ahem* recruiting spies *ahem*

*cough* coors123 *cough*

And is not Order of Chaos a reliable ally? I would think so, but thats just me.

let me clear your throat,
coors was never asked to spy,,,nor did he spy.. unlke what a player of yourd did in recruiting a bunch of my players promising to lay off them for info... nothing despicable done here.. unlike attempts on your behalf

DeletedUser

let me clear your throat,
coors was never asked to spy,,,nor did he spy.. unlke what a player of yourd did in recruiting a bunch of my players promising to lay off them for info... nothing despicable done here.. unlike attempts on your behalf

Proof?

Also even CB vs you we still out siege you with less members as a whole

DeletedUser

so take us 1 on 1,, put your money where your mouth is,, let cb fight the unsullied 1 on 1,,, you would never dare do that,, cause y'all a bunch of cowards