Is it worth it?

DeletedUser

Here is something i want all of IS specifically but all major alliances to consider as it concerns you all.

As WW time looms ominously in the distance i cant help but wonder is it worth it?When i say "is it worth it" I am referring to the grepolis world of lambda Ending when 4 wonders are completed by a major alliance and the activity in lambda will be critically watched by the grepo mods...That is if we don't already have less then 1,000 members witch i do believe we fall below that already.

So even if you are not a leader and read this decide what you want to do as i continue on.

As i se it we have 3 options.

1) We dont do a thing build the wonders and lambda will end.all of our work will be gone and all we will have is nothing except if you are in the winning alliance then you will have a award saying you "won" (killed) lambda.

2)We do what credible worlds such as Eta for example is doing and every major alliance builds "1" World wonder and we continue playing as usual after the 1 WW per alliance is completed and we are ensured that lambda will survive with us in it playing as long as we want.

3)We don't bother reading the credible post by The Mighty ZEUZ and destroy lambda.

please read this i know outer forums have been quiet for a wile but i hope that someone will see this and say hey he is right i don't want lambda to end and they fight for LAMBDA!

Sincerely in game name ~ Pete001.

DeletedUser

you have a point. To be honest, I think it should end. People need to get back to real life and I'd actually like to start over with some of my friends in OOC, those old friends out there in our enemy alliances and those new friends I've made coming back to the game.

Scotzman does have a point though, everything comes to an end.

It'd be pretty cool though if all the best players in IS, IOH, OOC, Myriad, OOTS, and IMPERIUM just made a whole new alliance in a world where 99 players are allowed in an alliance at once. Delphi is a world that allows that =D We would be unstoppable.

Its something to think about... =)

DeletedUser15181

I'm with ED on getting everyone together under one alliance. We've all shared many of battles together, friend or foe, and I think that we would be an un-STOP-ible Force! I'd love to team up with those that we have faught against and side byside!
IF you ever decide to a world together.. Let me know!!

How this Hero World gonna work? Will will be teamed up by the server or will it be personal choice? Thats where I'd love to see everyone come together!
CJ

DeletedUser

Nice. Well I'd like to see who would be willing to continue playing in the hero worlds. I am also contemplating on whether or not to just delete my account in Lambda after the WW's finish =P It would give me more time to focus on the WW worlds =D

If any of you guys wanna make a team in the hero worlds, then just post down below. Your gonna have to be very active and very very strong to be able to do this! Our good friends in IS would be able to help us in the new worlds and we could all be allies working together to fight our way to the top =D

I say we all join North East because you don't see too much activity up there I don't think at least.

DeletedUser

I say we all join North East because you don't see too much activity up there I don't think at least.

Think again ^^
Myriad is giving away tons of free BP's!

I am not going to hero worlds is is all blown up to be some elite player world but i barely played Iots and i still got the requirements to go to 1 from there so it is all nothing.

however i will be in a new world + the 2 others i am already in :)

DeletedUser

Well eventually any alliance will get bord staying at the top and will eventually leave the game you just give it time

DeletedUser

Well eventually any alliance will get bord staying at the top and will eventually leave the game you just give it time

lol i think IS may have set a record they just keep on recruiting new meat...

DeletedUser

true but there are that few that will never join the alliance of IS even if its just them vs all of IS lol