Is luck bugged in this world

DeletedUser

It seems like luck in this world is bugged to be negative I was just going through some reports,and out of 200 odd attacks about 40 were + luck the rest in the neg and the ls nukes were mainly big neg as well.Any one else notice this ?

DeletedUser

maybe they just don't like you :p

could also be morale linked

DeletedUser

as a rule i only attack 100 morale citys but the not liking me may be rite :p

DeletedUser

I have been witnessing this since the beginning of grepo... I imagine in 5 years, some developer is going to go "Oh , there was supposed to be a decimal point there." 90% of my hits on EMPTY towns get positive luck; any time I use a large attack force and hit resistance, I get negative luck. Of course there are SOME exceptions, but for playing this game like 3+ years or however long it has been, I have gotten annoyed with the same thing over and over... negative luck shows up when least desired and much more often than positive. Maybe my luck is just that bad... seems doubtful though... and any other active fighters I have talked to all say the same thing.

DeletedUser

Make a log of how many times you get positive or negative luck. I am pretty sure it is about equal, we just tend to notice the worse things more often. For example, there is a "test taking tip" to not second guess your answer, as you will likely change it to the wrong response. Statistically that is not true, its just that we notice more often when this happens because we see a big fat X or 0 next to the incorrect response.

I've heard some interesting theories about negative luck though, some say Premium users experience it more often for the sake of balance, lol :p

DeletedUser

Make a log of how many times you get positive or negative luck. I am pretty sure it is about equal, we just tend to notice the worse things more often. For example, there is a "test taking tip" to not second guess your answer, as you will likely change it to the wrong response. Statistically that is not true, its just that we notice more often when this happens because we see a big fat X or 0 next to the incorrect response.

I've heard some interesting theories about negative luck though, some say Premium users experience it more often for the sake of balance, lol :p
i keepall my attack reports and scolled back through a cupple of hundy and thats where my numbers come from.In xi world the neg luck was nothing like in HW.LS attacks in HW are even more biased to neg than troops attacks

DeletedUser

For example, there is a "test taking tip" to not second guess your answer, as you will likely change it to the wrong response. Statistically that is not true, its just that we notice more often when this happens because we see a big fat X or 0 next to the incorrect response.

That is really annoyin isn't it. Doing good in an exam then decide to look over cause you finished test early and end up crossing off the right answer. I tend to always do it so never look over tests anymore :(

Although i do think if yoou use captain/commander you do get more positive look so as always those with the gold win. Hence why i quit achilles too much gold and too many pacts at the time

DeletedUser30102

It seems like luck in this world is bugged to be negative I was just going through some reports,and out of 200 odd attacks about 40 were + luck the rest in the neg and the ls nukes were mainly big neg as well.Any one else notice this ?
If you could not clear one of our cities don't say it is the bad luck. Only go ad build more troops and ships;)

DeletedUser30102

show me the city you think i didnt clear and i will make it so
to many cities to chose from:)
you were unable to clear me, did you notice that?
did i atatck you yet?
no:)you should feel lucky becuase that and not complain:)
don't be in hurry wait for your turn to be removed:)