Is Shine Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I decided to make this thread to liven up the forum.

I had high expectations for Shine in this world. I thought they were going to be an elite alliance that would dominate ocean 54 and then the rest of the Core.

And of course they did not meet my expectations. Was it their leadership, Recruitment, Diplomacy, or was it just luck why they failed.

DeletedUser

Shine are gone ;)

P.S. Martin, why do you have the same signature as Daizan?

DeletedUser345

All credits to PV i can't really make any excuses about BEta because in the end PVs weight just took us down, things may have been different if we started in O44 with CoW. I hope everyone well for this world and wish all those Shine players still here luck, you will probably be invited to PV :p

DeletedUser

Shine didn't fail.

Project Venom just succeeded.

The difference was the PV planning and attention to detail, this is my first time playing with Daizan and I am VERY impressed at the way he goes about his business.

DeletedUser

i predict that by the time PV gets to 28 conquests there will be no more shine :p

unless some stubborn bugger keeps it open for the lulz and to prove me wrong!

DeletedUser6810

It was unfortunetly innevitable when they chose the same ocean as Project venom, they were out number around 4 to 1 ( or somethign similar) and i farmed 2 on my island on a regular basis without recieving a single attack.

DeletedUser65

i predict that by the time PV gets to 28 conquests there will be no more shine :p

unless some stubborn bugger keeps it open for the lulz and to prove me wrong!

I doubt they will be standing that long. I guess when they get down to around 5-8 players left, they may all abandon ship and either find a new alliance or give up entirely.

DeletedUser5061

R.I.P. dude.

Nah... it aint over til the fat lady screams, you just need to be active with balls and you can snipe any attack this early in the game. Really I am not being arrogant but right now the war from what I can see it's Team Project Venom vs. Individuals from Shine, if that individual survives it's only to their own merit because they managed to snipe the CS and not because they received any help.

2n0vsxy.png

Shine 20 in the map

Project Venom all 100 project venom players.

The grey islands mainly consisting of shine members who are all new recruits and I assume those guys are not much help, they either don't care or have that excuse about how they don't got boats yet.

So it's pretty much 10 Shine members who give a damn vs. 100 venom members, so even when someone from shine manages to snipe a CS it's only a matter of time before another one is launched at them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8969

shine is down to two members at present. i think the question this thread is dedicated to has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.