Is the world closed?

DeletedUser19595

How can i enter in this world now. i already play in Tau, but i want to enter in this also, but it says the limit has reached .... so its closed now ?

DeletedUser19595

but when i go to login i choose : other worlds, i press in athens and it says that has reached the limit for players

DeletedUser18132

Well, it didn't, because on here it still says it's open.

DeletedUser17043

i press in athens and it says that has reached the limit for players

that means no more players can join,the max amount of players allowed to join has been reached,so you're not allowed to join. But the world is not closed. Us people in the world are free to play

DeletedUser

it isnt closed shut . . . it is temporarily closed

each server has a # of users its allowed to have and wen that # is reached it shuts its door to new players (but players in the world can restart if they want or get rimmed)

wen some space is made (by ghost towns vanishing) then the gates of athens will open once more and allow players to fill it :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it isnt closed shut . . . it is temporarily closed

each server has a # of users its allowed to have and wen that # is reached it shuts its door to new players (but players in the world can restart if they want or get rimmed)

wen some space is made (by ghost towns vanishing) then the gates of athens will open once more and allow players to fill it :D

and at that time it will be too late to join Athens though ;)

DeletedUser

yea probably another week and there will be hundreds more ghosts. :) Which means fresh meat when more players join. :D

DeletedUser2595

Think it might be re-open now. At least someone appeared with bp near me. Could be a restart i suppose.