Is this fair?

DeletedUser

maybe if I didn't ambush you, you wouldn't have been such a bully. I tell you though, that felt so good winning that one time, even though I am going to be conquered.

Freedom or Death!!!!!

DeletedUser2627

Bottom line stathie...you started the fight. I am finishing it.

DeletedUser

I didn't start anything with you. I conquered an unoccupied city. When I found out it was yours I appologised hundreds of times and sent you wedding and other resources.

You were just mean about it. Didn't return any of my messages and just ignored me, because you can and you can conquer me too. Yes you can. Maybe we should call you the yes man.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2627

You started it when you dared trying to attack and spy me...forget the farm you conquered.

You are just pissed you got caught trying to push for something you failed miserably at.

And any player of repute will tell you; you spy or attack another player, its an act of war that has repercussions...which you are now learning.

It has nothing to do with being a bully....as for not replying, you write me in English instead of Greek, without getting excessively personal and outside game character, perhaps it might be considered. Otherwise it will simply be ignored.

DeletedUser

listen you attacked me then I spied. It's only normal to see what I am up against. You attack I spy. And I didn't attack you

DeletedUser

Anyway I'm not pissed. This is the funnest time I have had playing this game. Up until now it has been boring.

Thank you MFravenhawk

DeletedUser2627

I never attacked you directly til you spied and attacked first.

You had the simple misfortune of completing your conquest of my farm minutes before my troops landed.

DeletedUser

how did I know that. You didn't even explain to me that. You didn't even have the decency to answer my messages.

ANyway, at least I still held off your colony ship just now. Nice try. You should have spent a little more money to have a successful spying mission

i'm having fun making you spend all your resources trying to conquer me.

DeletedUser

stop double posting! if you have something else to say just edit the post

DeletedUser2627

how did I know that. You didn't even explain to me that. You didn't even have the decency to answer my messages.

When you send in-game mail in Greek, a language I do not understand, you must expect to be ignored.

If you later resent in English is beside the point...you failed to address me properly according to game communication rules and I had no reason to respond as a result.

DeletedUser

I spoke to you in english all the time. If I made the mistake of thinking you were greek I addressed it straight afterwards with an apology.

You seem to be trying to defend your move now?

DeletedUser

what? what are you talking about.

Your making things up now

Below is me contacting your member then speaking to you. Very diplomatic. copy and pasted from my messages's. I'll get the first ones too

Take it back I'm not going to waste my time with you
stathie on 7/25/10 at 10:09 PM
Hi,

I did not know that was was one your farms as it had no alliance. The reason I tried spying on you was because you attacked me. It's only natural to do that. I didn't conquer the city thinking it was part of yours, if I knew I probably wouldn't have done it.

My appologies.

We are a new alliance and have been looking for diplomacy by very few and selective alliances. Yours was one of them. Hence me moving in next door, I thought I would concquer a city with no alliance.

Was wondering if you would let us be apart of your allies?

Stathie
MFRavenhawk on 7/25/10 at 9:58 PM
Well, Boglin does locate alliances in his Ocean for mergers or possible alliances to Black Death.

And I do indeed enforce the agreements made with those we choose to.

But I am somewhat disinclined to acquiesce to an alliance with someone who conquers one of my farms and then proceeds to try and spy on me.
stathie on 7/25/10 at 9:44 PM
FYI below

(This message was forwarded)
stathie on 7/25/10 at 6:59 PM
Thank you very much. :)
ANAXANDRIDAS on 7/24/10 at 10:05 PM
Well definitely not me, if I was you I would contact Boglinor MFRavenhawk
stathie on 7/24/10 at 9:52 PM
Hi I was wondering who I need to speak to, to arrange diplomacy with your alliance?

Thank you

Stathie

and this is the first time I contacted you

MFRavenhawk
Previewsend edit
send Preview
MFRavenhawk on 7/25/10 at 9:25 PM
Who told you that?
stathie on 7/25/10 at 7:00 PM
I was told to contact you for Diplomacy? Is this correct?

The first lot I just posted above is still unread by you in game messages

This is when I was first attacked by BLACK death imperium

lashaloladze
Previewsend edit
send Preview
stathie on 7/24/10 at 7:28 PM
how come your attacking a neighbor?

DeletedUser

wow so you are upset someone or some people are taking you out of a game. congrads on crying in the forums.:pro:

DeletedUser2627

Multi-posting..against forum rules. Cut and pastes do not show the personal insults mailed...especially the sexually referenced ones in Greek.

Time to quit feeding the troll now.

Have a good day.

DeletedUser

absolute bull crap. In the past couple of days I may have sent something out of anger but at the begining, I sent Nothing horrible.

nice technique there. You know I have not said anything direct to you that was bad.

DeletedUser

Any more double posting or poor language will result in infractions. I'm fed up with the pettyness of some players.

This is your warning.

DeletedUser

Not crying I find it quite funny now. He can have my city but there are others who want it too. So there will be a battle for a little city.

;)

I only had to post what I have sent to him as he is accusing me of speaking to him badly. I can't see anything wrong with the messages I have sent him

It's funny how only the Black Death Imperium crows are saying I'm crying. :) :) :) :) :)

This is the most fun I have had from this game so please I wouldn't cry over Raven. I will though stand my ground.

DeletedUser1405

Stathie just take the hit like it supposed to be taken ive been cleared conquered and restarted in other worlds.
Think of it this way when you restart you can pick the opposite side of the world and be away from all the trouble.
And please both parties stop the whining its like listening to 2 kids in a playground.

DeletedUser

Stathie just take the hit like it supposed to be taken ive been cleared conquered and restarted in other worlds.
Think of it this way when you restart you can pick the opposite side of the world and be away from all the trouble.
And please both parties stop the whining its like listening to 2 kids in a playground.

Good point Mike thank you. I am taking the hit quite well. Considering he has to attack me 6 or 7 times to conquer. I'm loving it. I openly admit and I know he will conquer it is part of the game. that is why I have turned down numerous amounts of people supporting me.

And I will end this thread here. I thnk some people can see the lies that Raven says from the messages I have wrote him.

He has 6 attacks on my cities now after I have defended my one city from him 4 times and still counting. Countless number of spies unsuccessfull and he has cried to his alliance now. He is the strongest in his alliance and I have fended him off. WOW who has cried now? No not me. I am laughing all the way to DEATH.

What a battle, now after this I will start all over and take care of bullies in the future.

Take care:pro: