Is this the Elysian Fields or is it Tartarus?

DeletedUser

no the point is to relax on this world. we have so many other worlds that we play soo seriously, here is for fun! chat with your friends on the alliance forums and again, just have fun.
i don't agree with turtling, there's barely anyone attacking, you still need to gain BP to get more city slots to colonize.

DeletedUser11965

no the point is to relax on this world. we have so many other worlds that we play soo seriously, here is for fun! chat with your friends on the alliance forums and again, just have fun.
i don't agree with turtling, there's barely anyone attacking, you still need to gain BP to get more city slots to colonize.

nope, gold <3?

DeletedUser

I have plenty of fun in worlds with conquest. If people stress out about losing cities on grepolis, they need a reality check.

DeletedUser

yeah i stress at everything, that's why this is a nice change of pace for me.

DeletedUser

Well you Krynge at everything. that's your name. :eek: so of COURSE you'd stress.

DeletedUser5554

i lost a 2nd rank alliance because some guy wanted founder for himself...the thing i did that very DAY was go play football with my bestfriends haha...tbh theres no need to stress in grepolis...enjoy the time you get and when your run is over just admit when its at its end