Island Quest rotations don't change based on points, if you drop

Zarun-

Strategos
I reached around 138,000 points but got busy so I started giving away frontline cities to those who could use them better and used my free slots to found cities in another area.

This had the consequence of dropping me below 100,000 points. I was hoping island quests would drop back to a 4 hour rotation to help me build quicker - accelerated construction and the like but it did not. :(

So I think this is a bug that needs fixing. Suppose you started a world and got over 10,000 points but then got conquered and went back below 10,000 points? You would definitely need the 2 hour island quest rotations back to catch up again!

So the bug is that the check currently works for going over 10,000 and 100,000 points - but it does not work the other way around! Here are screenshots to prove it. And here is link to grepostats to prove I was over 100,000 points.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en81/player/5201381

Screenshot 1: 14:48 - Look a quest!

JBwqHxk.jpg

Screenshot 2: 18:57 - Oh no, I don't have a quest after 4 hours. :( I tried refreshing, emptying cache, etc - nada.

c8ZJ4d8.jpg

Screenshot 3: 21:05 - I continue to lose cities and drop in points but no new quest. I'm very sad. My points in background for posterity.

sDotRYw.jpg

Screenshot 4: 22:49 - An excruciating 8 hour wait later, I have a new quest! I should be excited but my bloodshot eyes say no, go to bed.

bNQIphC.jpg