Isle of Murphy

DeletedUser

HoratioNelson
I am a player who used to play on the Dutch server. On the Dutch server i was the leader of several succesfull alliances and i want to continue founding an alliance on world Omicron and turn it into a strong and succesfull alliance. My goal is to continue developing my skills as a player and my skills as a leader. There is always room for improvement and therefore i will continue learning.

Isle of Murphy
Isle of Murphy will be an alliance for members with experiences, who know the game and want to work together as a collective to be a strong and succesfull alliance. If you want to join, there are a few conditions:

- Positioned in ocean 44
- Experienced
- Teamplayer
- Active

I will only allow 25 players in the alliance at max. The alliance will be democratic, but members who cause drama and are unreasonable towards the alliance will be kicked without a warning. In my time on Grepolis i have experienced enough drama and do not feel the need having to deal with any more of it. ;)

DeletedUser

Wrong section, we have an Omicron alliance section for a reason.

Yeah, sorry, just saw it, thought i was on the alliance page allready. To any moderator who reads this, could you please move this to the right section?:p