Newspaper ISSUE 2 ~ The Weekly Pagasae ~

DeletedUser48257

Due to a moderate number of in-game and forum requests to make more , and due to the fact that its the early stages of grepolis .. i'll be releasing another issue ! :p

If you want a newspaper issue 3 please let me know by either liking this post (takes one jolly second) or mentioning down below, if you want be to give up :p let me now. ISSUE 3 will come out based on view count on forums and replies/request.

Anyway lets get started :D

HEADLINES : NO BRAKES RIMMED WITH NO BRAKES
The remaining 5 members will be spending their time morning for their 30 members sent to the graveyard and the rim, with only 2 days of BP over, the alliance we crushed and all members cleared withing a matter of hours. Seems like it was a matter of time before this would happen. It's a "wake up call" to all those who come against them, baa dum tss and Insomnia seeming to dominate the ocean.

29zwghj.jpg

Insomnia and Wake Up Call in fact working together
Insomnia, an alliance stating that they were only here for the gold.
"Our short term goals are to gather up lots of resources, and our long term goals are to sell it all for gold."
. Members from the alliance have recently leaked that the alliance is not actually here for gold but was actually a coy in order to take the world by surprise, the inside informant states "The Whole "insomnia being gold farmers " was just a Deception (and that wake up call is sister, but most have realized lol)". How will this affect the server ?

148ghp0.gif

INTERVIEW WITH A VIEWER "THE LAST CRUSADER"

1. How do you feel about the first week of EN97 Pagasae ?

So far it has been great joined server with 30 players i knew and quickly got to the cap still had good player joining world so i got Wake Up Call as a extension of the alliance.Always nice to be called mra ;)

2. You're in Insomnia, how do you feel about your fellow members and how your alliance is doing as a team ?

I know already that we work great as a team and feel that we are going to go far.Took out no brakes in a day :p

3. What is your individual short term goal/long term goal ?

Short term eat and get fat.Long term people will see ;)

4. What strategy/playing style do you have that you think works well for you ?

Agressive players with a couple good snipers and defenders.

5. Do you have any advice for the viewers out there ?

If your in our area run or be food ;)

6. Do you have anything you want to say ? Advertise ? Anyone to call out ?

Gl to all teams in this world looks like its going to be interesting :D

INTERVIEW WITH ALEX321 (TOP PLAYER ON SERVER)

1.How does it feel being the top player ? Being so far ahead of everyone ?

It's nice being the same ABP as 2nd and 3rd combined. but you're only as good as the alliance you're in and wake up call is doing very well currently.

2.What is your talent/trait/style that you have which you think will make you stronger than the opposition ?

Just keep on attacking, and teamwork makes the dream work.

3.What do you feel about the opposing alliances on the server? Any concerns or alliances which made you think twice ?

In my ocean currently there is no real threats.

4.What are you views based on your recent hammering against no brakes ?

turns out there are no brakes on the R*pe train. and we've sent them packing to the rim or jumping ships into any willing alliance.

Any final words you want to tell your viewers ?

Thelastcrusader is a noob.

ADVERTISEMENTS

Anonymous - Founder Needed for No Brakes II
Check out Rock5's studio for free profile designs, signatures and many more !

DeletedUser51219

what can I say we're only really here for gold anyways :p

DeletedUser51219

Luckily for us a lot of the world doesn't use the forums

DeletedUser32254

Ah,, such a shame,, we could have had so much fun here with the 35 cap.

Oh well,, keep the paper coming. I enjoy it. :)

DeletedUser51219

and what about the rest of the world?
He has a point guy sensei's favourite pupil although I do love reading about how amazing we are I do still want to see your thoughts on the rest of the world

DeletedUser47500

I'm liking this because I want to see another issue, but object to your biased and substandard reporting - what about the rest of the world eh?

DeletedUser52759

Good paper. A rimming like that is the definition of news.

DeletedUser51219

He has got something coming up but it's not a newspaper

DeletedUser52109

If y'all okay with it, I can do a newspaper for this server. It would have to come out every 3 weeks to ensure that enough time has passed to collect a much more accurate data.

The Table of Contents would include​
  • Pagasae Top 12 Alliances
  • Pagasae's Top Player Interview and best fighter interview
  • Maps
  • Alliance and Player Rumors (Will need players to give me rumors,. fyi doesn't have to be true.)​
  • Q&A Session with leaders of the top alliances ( Players can recommend me which leaders to interview, otherwise I will pick the leaders myself)​
  • I'll also include little games such as riddles, which is your favorite grepo god?, king of the hills until the next newspaper is released, etc., you get the idea.​
Additionally, for the rumors part. You guys can include players as well​

Last edited by a moderator: