It is an honer

DeletedUser35431

It is an honor

It is an extreme honor to have gotten my bright green bar. I never thought this day would come. Thanks.:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

Are you suggesting that we she put you back to the dull green bars. Have fun getting the next 5, it will take way longer than that first 6 :p Congrats Nickry :cool:

DeletedUser35431

Thanks. An no. It was a dark, horrible place in the dull greens. I have found a new peace and freedom with the bright green bar.

DeletedUser40768

lol Wow pebble is right, that definitely made the thread weird. Though maybe it can be correct, maybe he feels that way towards the bright green bar he has :p

PS: Since when is l mao (without the space) not allowed on the forum, it's censored for no reason :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is an extreme honor to have gotten my bright green bar. I never thought this day would come. Thanks.:D:D:D:D:D

I'll give you my honer, baby. ;);)

lol Wow pebble is right, that definitely made the thread weird. Though maybe it can be correct, maybe he feels that way towards the bright green bar he has :p

PS: Since when is l mao (without the space) not allowed on the forum, it's censored for no reason :(

ayyyyy lmoakai

DeletedUser33530

keep-calm-and-nuke-it-from-orbit-4.png