It's been a blast Eta

DeletedUser

I wasn't going to post anything on here about this matter but I'm sure EF will probably think it is because of them when it ain't. :p

Now to the point of this post... Due to RL commitments(new job and my studies) I no longer have the time needed to run an account on the front lines of the biggest war Eta has seen.

Having said this over the next few days I will be quitting :( and entering VM. I am currently trying to find someone that is willing to take over my account, so it can still be put to good use against EF and there allies.

Quitting is the last thing I wanted to do as things have just started to get real exciting but with the location of alot of my cities it requires more time then I can commit to playing.

Having said that I'd like to wish everyone the best of luck, remember it is just a game.

To the alliances fighting EF and there allies, hope you kick there *** :D

DeletedUser15946

Sorry to see you go :( You are great player, and good person. I hope that you will find somebody worthy of your account. Good luck in RL, and you will be missed my friend.

DeletedUser

Happy to meet you Afekt,nice to be together with you on the same side,good luck in RL and c ya around..

DeletedUser13936

I had fun playing with you in DFE mate, good luck in real life.

DeletedUser

It's always sad to see a good player leave the game. I hope your RL commitments allow you to return after VM.

Best wishes either way.

Regards,
Leo

DeletedUser

ouch,

sorry to hear your leaving the game Afekt

I like the reasons your leaving. Real Life always takes priority over a game. Gratz on the "new job"

Maybe once you get settled into the new job you might be able to play casually. Statistics aren't everything. So what if you lost a few cities in the front lines or lean more defensively because you not on as much.

just a thought :)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I wasn't going to post anything on here about this matter but I'm sure EF will probably think it is because of them when it ain't. :p

Now to the point of this post... Due to RL commitments(new job and my studies) I no longer have the time needed to run an account on the front lines of the biggest war Eta has seen.

Having said this over the next few days I will be quitting :( and entering VM. I am currently trying to find someone that is willing to take over my account, so it can still be put to good use against EF and there allies.

Quitting is the last thing I wanted to do as things have just started to get real exciting but with the location of alot of my cities it requires more time then I can commit to playing.

Having said that I'd like to wish everyone the best of luck, remember it is just a game.

To the alliances fighting EF and there allies, hope you kick there *** :D

Good luck to you in real life and goodbye :)

Although I'm just saying hours before you posted this, we declared an operation against you and by the looks of it you lost 8 cities. I'm not saying that's the reason you're leaving, I'm just saying. But yeah good luck in RL.

DeletedUser15946

James, you and EF are not center of Universe, today, we know about Heliocentric system, not Jamesocentric system. You say for every guy on our side that quit that you have something with that. well, news for you - Earth is circulating around Sun, not you.

DeletedUser

LoL sigraz. sorry james, but if sigraz didnt say that, I was ganna do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im sorry to see you leaving brother!

I hope you find someone who will honor your account and countinue your job on grepolis!

I hope everything goes good in your RL! Congratulations on your new job! Have fun , good life and respect my brother!

DeletedUser

Although I'm just saying hours before you posted this, we declared an operation against you and by the looks of it you lost 8 cities. I'm not saying that's the reason you're leaving, I'm just saying. But yeah good luck in RL.

James has the right to say that and it is possible that Afekt is leaving cause major EF operation against him and he lost 8 cities...

on the other hand I am not saying anything but it could be that Afekt leaving the grepolis is the only reason EF could take 8 cities from him,I am not saying that is the case but I am just saying.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
James, you and EF are not center of Universe, today, we know about Heliocentric system, not Jamesocentric system. You say for every guy on our side that quit that you have something with that. well, news for you - Earth is circulating around Sun, not you.

I didn't say that was the reason he was quitting, I was just saying, that's all.

DeletedUser

Maybe once you get settled into the new job you might be able to play casually. Statistics aren't everything. So what if you lost a few cities in the front lines or lean more defensively because you not on as much.

just a thought :)

I wish I could but I am only going to have time to log in once a week on Sundays, leaving me with no time to participate in joint ops and help my alliance out in anyway. So I feel it is best if I try find someone to take my account over so it can still be put to good use.

I ain't going to name names but if I had of been able to get on a bit more yesterday several of those cities could of been saved with militia as there was only 10-30 troops with some of those cs attacks, don't get me wrong but I am sure there was alot of real nice attacks aswell haven't looked at most the reports as I was working on an assignment.

Thanks for the best wishes everyone.

The part I'm going to miss the most about playing Grepolis is the people you get to talk to, have meet some real choice people in my time playing alot of which are people I battle as they are or were in enemy alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I didn't say that was the reason he was quitting, I was just saying, that's all.

so sad that you even broguht it up james.

good luck in the real world mate. you have been great for the alliance and a ture leader. all the best

DeletedUser

Afekt, good luck to you. Real life always trumps this game. Who know's maybe we'll see you in a world to come down the road but if not, it was an honor playing against you.

Best Wishes
Rygarr