Its been awhile...

DeletedUser49069

i honestly wont look at any other threads... but i will say... as much as i hate BN, VAZ and Harvey... And as much bull as they said... To use spies... is with out honor.... but much respect goes out to Harvey.

zggiLKs.png

This is first time ive seen this from him or any sever. much respect to him and his team. Thank you mate. Means more than you know.... Again... Much respect.

DeletedUser44471

hehe, yes we been doing it all along.When we find out something is wrong like in irl action is stopped, god bless you and your daughter hopefully everything works out.

please keep us posted

DeletedUser

i do not hate you. And i am surprised someone gets into game so much... such a strong feelings.
all the best, all leaders agreed here to cease fire if tomorrow this info will be confirmed.

just pretty sad few days we had a similar situation, there was a promise and it was never kept.
We strongly worried about our member, not her cities, her fight for her own life, and attacks really didn't help here.

ccqS4ii.png

ruh2WXa.png

DeletedUser49069

i do not hate you. And i am surprised someone gets into game so much... such a strong feelings.
all the best, all leaders agreed here to cease fire if tomorrow this info will be confirmed.

just pretty sad few days we had a similar situation, there was a promise and it was never kept.
We strongly worried about our member, not her cities, her fight for her own life, and attacks really didn't help here.

ccqS4ii.png

ruh2WXa.png

I have not gotten this or of heard this... But after talking to Harvey today i was told like 10 min ago.... I just sent out MM to LF and LC. Hope he gets better and my thoughts and prayers are with this player and his family.... I just sent MM below....

*Mass Mail*

Hello everyone! I just found out that i am a match for me to give my one year old daughter a Organ. In 14 hours i will be going into surgery to donate to her. If all goes good i will be on and off for a 24 hour period after that 14 hours.

With this i have no Vacation days left. Harvey has said that he will give my account a 24 hour Cease fire. With this...

[player]fastkamakaze[/player] almost died and is in the hospital. His account has been clicked into vaca but it takes 48 hours to click in. We need ALL attacks on him to stop until his vacation kicks in. I know many wont be happy about this... But Real Life is more important than a game and we must show our respect to those who are going through tough times.

Thanks for ALL you do!
HH

DeletedUser49069

im back and in full swing. Would like to thank Harvey and his team for honoring this. Much respect to you all

DeletedUser30931

No honour in that. I hope that there is a logical explanation.