IT'S Begun...

DeletedUser

I'm in a premade, waiting for em to arrive and get outta bed lol but farming MRAs are good lol though I don't think brotherhood are even near me lol

DeletedUser

Guys, what is the conquer system in this world?

Its says "New Conquest system revolt?" :S

DeletedUser6983

Too bad i wont be on much today. im getting my braces off and teeth bleached. Out of all days, why now.... :(

DeletedUser

Gutted. Well there's a pact glutton (who we have both encountered) so it might be safer elsewhere atm lol

DeletedUser

Ok can you all stop joining now. i was ranked 6th when i started... now you all pushed me to 93rd!! lol

DeletedUser

Yeah i'm poor lol i'd like to say i'll catch up but i'm not taking it that serious :p
Besides with ya being an admin i should think you should be doing well ;-) haha!

DeletedUser

Hey...three great sir toms in the top 10...anyone else curious there?

DeletedUser

I am ranked 18th nao :S I guess none of the good players signed up yet...

DeletedUser

I barely joined and already have 7 invite's.... i'm guessing a lot of MRA's are gonna be in this world.

Jarp are you doing your job correctly?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
MRA's? The alliance cap is at 60, You can't really Mass recruit with that much... but there will be a lot of alliances sending out random invites without mails.

DeletedUser

GenDodo I have an alliance to watch, I may disband a bit though...

W00t! Who else has the robber award?

DeletedUser

MRA's? The alliance cap is at 60, You can't really Mass recruit with that much... but there will be a lot of alliances sending out random invites without mails.

Actually you can, its not hard to creat branches at the start. Look at what Real Madrid did in kappa only two days in.

DeletedUser

I have robber award and I've caught you up in ranks lol.. sure it won't last long though!

:)