Its Time

Ryann16

Strategos
Well everyone, I guess it is my time to go too. I've seen others leaving in the last week or so, and I figure I should to. After all, a 16 year old should be out enjoying his summer, not sitting in front of a computer 24/7 :D

I've had some good times, and some bad times, met some good players, and some bad players, but after seeing everything that Grepo is turning into, I have to hang up my shield. I cant afford to buy gold, so I can't keep up with the team anymore. Sad to say goodbye, but there are a few honorable people that I would like to thank.

Quayzarch/BenjaminGibbs - Thanks for teaching me the ropes, and taking me under the wing on the Road to Death. By far the best Grepolis experience of my life, thanks to you and the mates in RDLM.

Vallenteno - Thanks for teaching me most of my maturity. You were probably the biggest rival that I have ever had in this game, your use of words has taught me a lot.

ppakulski - Thanks for teaching me that you cant be good at anything if you live in fear. You gave me my man card and taught me how to attack and not back down, most importantly, you taught me trust.

Pawn1980 - Thanks for being an online father figure towards me. Taking me in, helping me, then getting me back into fighting action within weeks. Made en55 worth playing to the end.

Jturck - Thanks for teaching me that I don't know everything, and trash talking me in late night mumble sessions.

Druvi - Thanks for being my partner in crime, spamming the externals with me, and making my last server somewhat fun. Great to play with you even after everything that happened.

Alliances:
Route de la Mort
GrepoHugs
Night Fall
League of Warriors
Apathetic
Legion of Mayhem
The Fluffernutters
Dark Wolves

Good luck to all of you new grepo players, and to all of you vets out there! Have fun watching your bank account go down playing a time consuming online game mates :D