January Forum Personality.

DeletedUser

Ok I'll start this off again :)

You may nominate only 2 people, they must play Psi and be active on the forums. The first 10 (or less) people to get nominated twice are entered into the final poll. Nominations close 3 days from opening.

Nominations:
PrincessLozza
Disastor
Boomonster
grasshopper

Lozza x

DeletedUser

I nominate Princess Lozza. Theres nobody close to her (xx) so I only nominate 1 person.

DeletedUser

lets see mac ruin this one :p

princesslozza and boomonster. My 2 forum partners in crime

DeletedUser

Why is it always forum personality? Maybe lat's make one for in-game? :)

But for forum, Princess all the way.

DeletedUser

I'm going to nominate Disastor - as he just started to post and has had some decent comments to me
And Grasshopper - because I whenever he posts it makes me like him even more and I struggle to post any smack back at him lol

DeletedUser

Disaster and Baron1027 for their thoughtful comments and analysis :)

DeletedUser

I'm honored to have been nominated...believe me it's undeserved. However, If I get a vote, I would have to vote for PricessLozza. She is both sharp and humorous. And besides, if she doesn't win she will be difficult to deal with for weeks.

DeletedUser

Possibly lozza... but I am in a household full of females, you are all like that

DeletedUser

ill vote for Boo and grasshopper, cant just have a two horse race :p

DeletedUser

all vote for Saintchill just cause I think he really wants some one to vote for him.

DeletedUser

I nominate the person who banned me to make sure Seren2 took some of my cities. So lets get their name in here