join my alliance thesues's alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

join my alliance thesus's alliance you do not have a certain amount of points or rank so join now!

DeletedUser

lol. Please do not even try my friend. Join someone else, preferably not a Mass Recruiting Alliance, and get some experience is my suggestion.

DeletedUser

preferably not a Mass Recruiting Alliance, and get some experience is my suggestion.

The universe will soon implode on itself because of the the entirely contradicting statement you have just made. Thanks a lot. I rather liked living :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes! This is great I would love to join your alliance.

I am so tired of my current alliance being so "noobish" I can't stand's it no more!

PM me ASAP!.. I cannot wait..;)

DeletedUser

Yes! This is great I would love to join your alliance.

I am so tired of my current alliance being so "noobish" I can't stand's it no more!

PM me ASAP!.. I cannot wait..;)

well your alliance is birimes R' us :/

DeletedUser

thesues demigods

* 1 member
* 243 points

Such awesomeness!

p.s. It can look a tad more convincing if you get your own alliance name right.

DeletedUser

Really! If you say so.

I am glad you believe that.:heh:

well i haven't seen anything other than birime walls. Then we look around and attack your weakest city on birimes and WOOOPS! inactive player and such nonsense excuses. We were actually looking for some retaliation! But all you do is defend and dodge like you are afraid of us :p Iv'e seen it first hand.

DeletedUser

well i haven't seen anything other than birime walls. Then we look around and attack your weakest city on birimes and WOOOPS! inactive player and such nonsense excuses. We were actually looking for some retaliation! But all you do is defend and dodge like you are afraid of us :p Iv'e seen it first hand.

Really! This what you call an active player..:eek:

24*Illuminous FAIL 10,253 Isigenes Dakkar The Illuminati Serpentine Medea 2010-06-08 16:47:38

dope.png

DeletedUser

Really! This what you call an active player..:eek:

24*Illuminous FAIL 10,253 Isigenes Dakkar The Illuminati Serpentine Medea 2010-06-08 16:47:38

dope.png

Ive seen grpostats before but I don't actually use grepostats much. i might check it every once in a long while, but I attacked isigenes to get on that island. I had about 1500 birimes there, was surprised by no attacks considering he was a "senator". But that's what you can expect from illuminati. My city is still there. No attacks on it. Even when the wall was low. :( Bottom line. The illuminati might attack, but be sure your around to see it!

DeletedUser

He was no longer a senator. He had been demoted because he hadn't been fulfilling his duties. His activity was wavering and we rarely heard from him anyway. He was yellow when you conquered the city.

DeletedUser

Ive seen grpostats before but I don't actually use grepostats much. i might check it every once in a long while, but I attacked isigenes to get on that island. I had about 1500 birimes there, was surprised by no attacks considering he was a "senator". But that's what you can expect from illuminati. My city is still there. No attacks on it. Even when the wall was low. :( Bottom line. The illuminati might attack, but be sure your around to see it!

I am still confused how you say you conquer active members?:rolleyes:

19*Morale sucks 11,048 erico87 Dakkar The Illuminati Serpentine Medea 2010-05-04 17:36:32

dopej.png

DeletedUser

The universe will soon implode on itself because of the the entirely contradicting statement you have just made. Thanks a lot. I rather liked living

The contradiction being?

DeletedUser

I stated:

preferably not a Mass Recruiting Alliance

lol "gaining experience in an MRA", if i said that i would have died with you :D

DeletedUser

I can't believe I misread that. I really need to pay a bit more attention

Status
Not open for further replies.