Join The Dead Rabbits now!

DeletedUser

Hi and Welcome from the Leader of The Dead Rabbits!

We are now welcoming all new members regardless of score. It is not quantitative numbers that we need; what we need is quality and score does not represent that!

Our alliance offers several player incentives to help new and existing players rise up and conquer the lands around them! We are a group morally lead titans that do not give up and treat every member as equally important.

The alliance is lead by a democratic process in which political figures are elected and not just chosen via favor to the leader. Earning such a position is as easy as winning the public over.

Our more experienced players share their knowledge and offer in game assistance and help to all that ask. We boast an active, fun, and organized forums and IRC chat for real-time communication.

Our alliance is currently spread far and wide but the main force of our alliance rest in the oceans of 25,26,35, and 36 but have members as far as 66 67 and 68!

If this sounds like the alliance for you let me or any of our senators know immediately in order to join us!

PS. Please seek our alliance profile for an understanding of the name that we have chosen for our alliance, "The Dead Rabbits".

DeletedUser

okay

No, a Mass Recruit Alliance invites anyone and everyone that they can find on the map without talking to any of the invites first.

In this case, we are removing our player points minimum in lieu of accepting new or restarting players that are active, friendly, and will grow to become assets to the alliance. We are constantly filtering out anyone who does not meet this criteria.

Also, Players must contact us and request invite, we do not mass invite around. We review each invitee that contacts us to join the alliance and decide whether or not to invite.

Don't hate on my alliance and don't call us MRA when you don't seem to even know what MRA is...

DeletedUser

OOOOOHHHH WOWWWW big difference..

I mean really...

Quit flaming for no reason other than to spam my thread. I've got nothing against you, so please stop being disrespectful.

DeletedUser

Xmortis is one of the biggest MRA's out there so I would stick out of this thread jarpenguin.

Good luck on growing your alliance sephirothine.

DeletedUser

thanks

Thank you, I really appreciate your positive encouragement.

DeletedUser

I want to make a MRA

Because all of the friendly uses of that word I've heard from these forums. I mean really who cares if its "Elite Only" or if its MRA? (well besides you that responds to this) So a MRA might not be as great as a "elite" but hey let them have fun with what they feel like doing. Its a game after all and we all want one (or more) things from it but Fun in paramount. Sorry about bad grammer and structure, I suck.

DeletedUser

We are not MRA, but we are not elitists either. Every single member of our alliance is active and has been carefully reviewed with a 1 on 1 conversation between myself. Those that seem inactive are on noted vacation. Our alliance structure is very organized and efficient and we have developed sure-proof strategies to protect our members and allies.

I like to consider myself a "Diamond Miner". As such I may take in some rough players but in the end, what we are left with are experienced contributors that help the small community I've built by helping others and sharing their knowledge and experience. Our Alliance chat ALWAYS has someone in it, including me and as such I am always reachable by any single member in the alliance. Our alliance is still small comparatively to our actual size but the true fact of the matter is, our roster went from 270 people to 187, all the while maintaining our ranking position as I had intended, which is proof of what I say. Our current goal is increasing our quality core players in the region surrounding O25 and entering the top 10 in BP and Score.

Any questions about our alliance, just ask.Also, we are currently looking for allies that are in oceans far from us. With this in mind, we could help each other to expand in far away places while having the means to aide such members.

DeletedUser

Did you even read the rest of my post or did you just decide only to quote a single part to make my statement appear to be false?

If you go back I said, and I quote:
Every single member of our alliance is active and has been carefully reviewed with a 1 on 1 conversation between myself. Those that seem inactive are on noted vacation.

Anyone that appears inactive on grepostats has left a notice in our vacation section in our alliance forums. They are not inactive or I would have booted them.

No offense intended.

Why is everyone picking a little woman like me?