Joining

Discussion in 'Hyperborea (en45)' started by TobiramaSenju, Dec 10, 2017.

1. TobiramaSenju

TobiramaSenju Banned Banned

Joined the server a few days ago, starting up is really slow but i hope to play here for a long time :p how is everyone ? Anyone still active on these forums ?

2. HeliosApophis

HeliosApophis Chiliarch

I just joined this world. Happy New Year everyone. Been a while but I just joined this world for fun. I would like a rundown of the world from the titans that have been here for a while. Look forward to hearing from you all.

3. JTin46

JTin46 Strategos

This world is pretty silent from my experience. Never managed to find out what happens in the core of this world. Not sure if there are 'wars' or any sort of divisions. One observation though is that the amount of players has been slowly but steadily declining. A lot of big guns have disappeared in the past year. 98% of new players who join don't seem to make it through the tutorial. Everything here is slow. It took me unaware when they finally included Artemis in this server. A welcome addition that may hopefully encourage the possibility of heroes being added as well.

HeliosApophis and dadofwildthang like this.
  4. The Smilodon Fatalis

The Smilodon Fatalis Strategos

Hard to believe this is still going.

5. HeliosApophis

HeliosApophis Chiliarch

So yeah its definitely silent here. I have found people to talk with and or fight and I like my current alliance they are a very helpful group. Change of pace from other worlds very casual which is nice for me at the moment.

6. figtree2

figtree2 Staff Member

I might start up a weekly "paper" for the world.

HeliosApophis likes this.
  7. TobiramaSenju

TobiramaSenju Banned Banned

Personally i'd advice a monthly paper rather than that of a weekly one if you will do one. No point doing a weekly one with not much happening.

8. JTin46

JTin46 Strategos

Tobi's initial enthusiasm for this server was extinguished very quickly. Be warned newcomers it is more dull than you can imagine.