joint skype

DeletedUser28226

hey guys i got an idea how about we have a joint skype i would keep up the banter between us all if your up for it post your skype name on here or add me on skype its

(skype name)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6378

sorry alex i know your on my team but this is a stupid idea, and you need to remove your skype id from that post.

DeletedUser28226

well all i want to do is get everyone chatting i dont take this game that seriously that i refuse people to know where i am from

DeletedUser4577

This was an idea that was tried in Heraklion that also never got any steam...

DeletedUser28226

see i dont know why not i think it would be funny all alliance laughing at each other sorting out diplomacy and trash talk each other it would be good

DeletedUser6378

We did this in omicron using Chatzy. it worked good for about 1 month then everybody just stopped joining.

DeletedUser

So much hype around here...........
you know what tends to happen when heads swell

DeletedUser

alex i think it is a great idea..please add me ASAP, my skype IS is... alex321-isA-LOSER
Tyrones is.... Hurt-is-SOright

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

stay on topic -__-

the bad thing about world wide skype chat (we did one for Nu) is that the room gets filled with alot of spam. sometimes we would be gone an hour and have hundreds of IMs to look through . . . so imagine how many we had after an 8 hour sleep . . . it froze my computer a couple times trying to load the thousands of messages.

thats why i think the chats only last about a month before people start leaving them.