Joke of the Day

DeletedUser

Dedicated to Yahmanz today for what is written in his profile

Hey! I'm Yahmanz.

I enjoy many sports, especially football, and i love to eat. Other than that there's not much to know about me.

If you are stupid enough to attack me, you will want to keep an eye on your cities. I tend to retaliate. I am not weak.

My loyalties lie with Lost Boys. My friends, you know who you are, and you know i have your backs.

To my enemies-Good luck, your gonna need it

*Loyalties, now there is the biggest joke....since he has failed to support a single player in his oceans*

DeletedUser14786

Such negativity! What have you got against Yahmanz?

...after all, isn't one of the cardinal rules of war to never correct your enemy when he's making a mistake?

DeletedUser

ituralde u didn't knew that ? yahmanz is most hated player in zeta , but as we see he is hated only with enemies :D :D :D lol garg from where u know that he didn't helped any1 ? :D :D

DeletedUser

ituralde u didn't knew that ? yahmanz is most hated player in zeta , but as we see he is hated only with enemies :D :D :D lol garg from where u know that he didn't helped any1 ? :D :D

Yahmanz never helped anyone

the rest of my info comes from within your forum

DeletedUser

hehe and from where u find post where written that he isn't helping any1 ? :D

DeletedUser

what makes this funnier is to make the joke of the day to the prime and worthy Lost Boys for there terrible support system and losing everything in the water on a alliance op on wally.

step-1 making a op on LC '
step-2 revolting a city(good job)he was at work
step-3 trying to keep it clear and losing everything u have in offense in 36 and some of 35
step-4 being demoralized and thinking u were good
step-5 not being able to clear a harbor again lol
step-6 still calling urself better then western LB- Western has now gained more respect from me by being outnumber and still growing unlike eastern LB
step-7 weakest attacks in the game(atleast u dont attack with biremes
step-8 back to old post of talking crap about LC and PC and many other alliance that u wont ever touch
step-9 having war wolf crying
step-10 ur leaders fighting with each other on how to handle my crew in 36 priceless

DeletedUser

hehe its nice as I see eastern group don't know I though I was in eastern group still growing and as I know no1 is fighting in each other in council :D as u see they r fighting bigger alliances from the beginning and they r still bigger and strong players in O35 and near oceans also I think its biggest challenge for them and as I see everything isn't ended yet :) and as I remember we never talked bad about PC :D :d :D

DeletedUser

who would they be fighting PALS lol Is a retirement home beside a handful of players who are even fighting raider is attacking LC

shogun u have a pact with the only alliance is LC and beside 46-46 is the main fronts and they keep going after the smaller players beside wally

so what is ur logic here

DeletedUser13112

so id support him lol,

i did try but was always too late,

travel time was painful

DeletedUser14786

shogun u have a pact with the only alliance is LC and beside 46-46 is the main fronts and they keep going after the smaller players beside wally

so what is ur logic here

I feel like I'm reading "As I lay Dying" or some other William Faulkner novel! :eek: What do you mean Mr. Potter?

DeletedUser

1- shogun has a pact with LB-PALS is not attacking them so what is the purpose of going after pals when LC is tearing them a new one

2- main fronts are 36-46 but they say its no big deal and keep taking the loses and causing memebers to quit since they wont come help/ support on time

3- they perfer to attack players who cant really hurt them so they can say they are getting cities

so i would like to see the logic behind?

i see if LB grow into the water with shogun through PALS. Shogun will have to decide to stayed pacted with someone who is terrible at supporting and attacking and will most likly join in with LC. but they will not be seen til LB grows that much and staying on the run

DeletedUser

joke of the day

how does it take DCS to get a city from Fenix?

Raider to lead attacks and DCS follow behind after hitting him with 170+ attacks for the past week(s)

DeletedUser

joke of the day

how does it take DCS to get a city from Fenix?

Raider to lead attacks and DCS follow behind after hitting him with 170+ attacks for the past week(s)

I don't remember doing anything.
:cool:

DeletedUser

Just proves more of your character. just quit the world like u have said for so long. You are a cancer to this world and thats the best words to put it.

Go play with your DCS friends or quit. u can only be trusted as far as someone could throw your emo

DeletedUser

Am I a cancer because I keep growing on you? You're making me blush potty :p

Plus I rather be the cancer of the world than be part of the biggest joke on it.

Also, I think it is quite strange that you are joking about fenix losing 9 cities. :(

DeletedUser

the joke is u and him losing the one city

truely the first city he lost. the others are done due to time and the constant attacks. u were the reason the attacks kept coming and rebuilding was shorten. we all know how the game works. so know what u are talking about and keep u mouth shut.

fenix is one of the best players in this world instead of being a coward like some and run to them he is fighting them where he is out numbered but yet u cant see that because u are a coward/lier and many other thing i cant write on this forums.

I would bet u are some little loser at ur college and have a limited amount of friends. since u live and die by this game and still cant quit it. lol that is funny

try doing something go out for a frat so u might find some friends other then ur keypad and mouse. maybe go buy u a mouse atleast it my play back with u. kids like u i laugh at everyday in the UC/cafe whatever ur school might call it. u walk in grab your lunch and go set by urself or with one other and stare at my table of 20+ people just wishing we would invite u over.

Back on topic

who has said the most times they will leave this world?

A- RAIDER

fact- he still signs on to lie and start trouble and help alliance out who he cant be apart because they all knows he lies and brings the alliance down. This is a fact know by everyone left in this world

DeletedUser

the joke is u and him losing the one city

truely the first city he lost. the others are done due to time and the constant attacks. u were the reason the attacks kept coming and rebuilding was shorten. we all know how the game works. so know what u are talking about and keep u mouth shut.

fenix is one of the best players in this world instead of being a coward like some and run to them he is fighting them where he is out numbered but yet u cant see that because u are a coward/lier and many other thing i cant write on this forums.

I would bet u are some little loser at ur college and have a limited amount of friends. since u live and die by this game and still cant quit it. lol that is funny

try doing something go out for a frat so u might find some friends other then ur keypad and mouse. maybe go buy u a mouse atleast it my play back with u. kids like u i laugh at everyday in the UC/cafe whatever ur school might call it. u walk in grab your lunch and go set by urself or with one other and stare at my table of 20+ people just wishing we would invite u over.

Back on topic

who has said the most times they will leave this world?

A- RAIDER

fact- he still signs on to lie and start trouble and help alliance out who he cant be apart because they all knows he lies and brings the alliance down. This is a fact know by everyone left in this world

I will break the flame apart into to sections and respond. Hopefully you will be able to comprehend then :).

1) truely the first city he lost. the others are done due to time and the constant attacks. u were the reason the attacks kept coming and rebuilding was shorten. we all know how the game works. so know what u are talking about and keep u mouth shut.

Yes we all know how the game works. Why do you think I sent around a 100 attacks at his western cities before DCS began their assaults. So he would send his defense away and get some defense killed off. I guess that plan worked well.

2) fenix is one of the best players in this world instead of being a coward like some and run to them he is fighting them where he is out numbered but yet u cant see that because u are a coward/lier and many other thing i cant write on this forums.

I never said that he wasn't one of the better players. I actually do have a lot of respect for him.

3)I would bet u are some little loser at ur college and have a limited amount of friends. since u live and die by this game and still cant quit it. lol that is funny

I actually don't go to college. Oh and get this, I actually have quite a few friends. Just because I am better than you at an online game doesn't mean I don;t have friends.

Plus I would not want to sit by you and your friends most likely playing pokemon cards and getting excited talking about a side-boob you saw on television

4)A- RAIDER

How do you know that I cannot be a part of it? Oh wait, you don't. I still sign on to play because I enjoy this game if that answer doesn't suffice for you that doesn't bother me.