Ju Ju'z Graphic Shop!!!!

DeletedUser

Here it is Katgar:
zapy.jpg

I could Make it have more zapz and make him coming out of a black hole tell if you want me to change it to have more zapz or black hole okay

Thanks

DeletedUser

I mean make a real sig that is real good. I didn't mean: "your sig is real good", Lol. :)

You need to work on your Gimp skills before you open up Sig Ships. People just look at the sig you already have and say "nah, I'll pass on this guy." Make sure your sig is good before you want people to ask for sigs from you.

Good day, and + rep for trying. :)

DeletedUser

well I think this one is nice *hint Hint* made a new one!

Ummm your sig has nothing to do with narwhals.... only people with horns. You see the sig Primex made for me? If you can follow that format, with the pictures that law had in his sig for you, you could have a really cool looking siggy.

DeletedUser

No see Zudomon is a warlus/narwhal and I aready have sig request for law

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure that your sig has a picture of a turtle shelled, spiked, hammer wielding, angry walrus that got stabbed in the head by a unicorn's horn. Not really a narwhal... :)

DeletedUser

Use a better font for your sigs, JUJU. Use a font website instead of the fonts paint gives you...

DeletedUser

And you don't fix the pics much. They usually have a white box behind them or white choppy spikes around them. Thats why most of your backgrounds are white so that you can mask the white non erased backgrounds of the individual images. That is a major flaw I think...

And get crackin' on Zeta. You have like 400 points there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And you don't fix the pics much. They usually have a white box behind them or white choppy spikes around them. Thats why most of your backgrounds are white so that you can mask the white non erased backgrounds of the individual images. That is a major flaw I think...

And get crackin' on Zeta. You have like 400 points there.

It's the way the picture came