Just for fun; Things alliances say on their profile

DeletedUser

I always see the same old things on alliances profiles, some are very funny :D Just wanted peoples opinions on the funniest/ failest / most common things that are said on alliances profiles. I'll start:

Most common for me would probably be: 'Recruitment is limited. Points must be over ****' - From alliances with 100+ members and like 10 players under 1000 points! :p

Fail profile in my opinion: 'We do not want war, fighting is the last option for us' - Never got this one, always makes me laugh :p

Hope this get's the forum a bit more lively.. Probably not! :D
P.S Failest is not a word, I am aware!

DeletedUser

Heroes and Demons profile:

to join you have to:

-be at least 950 points
-be active
-participate in the forum with new ideas
-support any ally that needs you
-participate in mass attacks
-help your ally with spells and materials
-BE A HERO AND A DEMON

DeletedUser

Lol!! Love it! :D I thought the points was bad but it just got worse

DeletedUser

300Spartans -

RECRUITMENT:
-Players above or equal to 3000 points at least.
Or In exceptional cases contact or Message:

75 members, only 17 over 3000 points :p

DeletedUser25074

I think it was the unknowns who used to have "We are not an MRA" in there profile and at that point they had 191 members :p

DeletedUser

Picking purely at random: (OK, it's not random, you just know you're going to hit comedy gold with name like these)

-300- : "Maximum membership is: 300" ...good luck with that, guys. You might want to check the world settings.

300spartans Academy (that's right, The 300 Spartans have an academy): "this is saprta!!!" - oh well, at least they can spell 300.

Lightning Unleashed: "We will gladly merge, as long as you are merging into us." - 14 members, average 1580 points each. Tempting...

DeletedUser

I remember that , Joseph!

Lol, there are a lot of '300' alliances! I lolled hard at 'saprta' hahaha!

DeletedUser

What's up with this one?

Please note that we are a peaceful alliance, every single member must abide by these rules in order to be a part of it:
Rule 1: You WILL NOT under any circumstance attack another player, whether member or not of the Alliance.
Rule 2: If attacked by any other player, or alliance you will seek the protection of the entire alliance.
Rule 3: If offered a position within another alliance; unlesss the whole alliance disagrees on your departure, you will remain a part of the alliance, even after you are gone, and no retaliation will ever be taken against you. You will loose the advantages, but will forever remain a friend.
Rule 4: It is forbidden for any member, to conquer any player's city, unless the position is vacant/unoccupied(an abandoned city is not considered a vacant anchor point).
Rule 5: You will share with the rest of the alliance's members a portion of your ressources to be used into building, not destroying. The percentage of your sharing, will depend on your generosity; and there's no shame if you can't contribute anything at all.
Rule 6: It is the duty of the entire alliance to help any member, or not; seeking, or in need of help. If you are falling behind, please ensure that the alliance is aware of it, so we can offer you 100% of our collective resources, in order to make you get back on your feet.
Rule 7: You will communicate with the alliance in a truthful manner.
Any other rules have to be ethical, however if in doubt, please seek counselling, from any alliance member.

What kind of game do you think you're playing? Your peaceful intentions are not going to make you a contender for world dominance.
You're spending time in a game that you have no hope for winning. I guess you could say the same thing about most of us, but at least we are actively trying to grow and make a good show of it.
Seems funny to me. Is that what OA101 is trying to do as well? Win the war with pacts?

DeletedUser

Jdeoro is their top player. He has very few battle points and has never participated on the forum, but he has 11 cities and all of them are huge. I think he's got a pyramid scheme planned. He encourages 200 noobs to sim and when they go inactive he snags the city. Amazingly, this sweet, nonviolent, unassuming alliance has a few players toward the top of the city point rankings. Anyone in this alliance with a lot of cities is throwing Olympics like it's goin' out of style and they'll feel the burn when morale hits em (or when they run out of simoleons). lol

DeletedUser29371

Jdeoro is their top player. He has very few battle points and has never participated on the forum, but he has 11 cities and all of them are huge. I think he's got a pyramid scheme planned. He encourages 200 noobs to sim and when they go inactive he snags the city. Amazingly, this sweet, nonviolent, unassuming alliance has a few players toward the top of the city point rankings. Anyone in this alliance with a lot of cities is throwing Olympics like it's goin' out of style and they'll feel the burn when morale hits em (or when they run out of simoleons). lol

Doesnt help them when they cant plan strategies...

DeletedUser

"We are pirates.
We are mercenaries.
We are powerful.

We will take over your city ! ! !"

i love these profiles that people have trying to sound tough, and then u look at their members and the strongest one has 6000 total points and zero battle points lol

DeletedUser

"We are pirates.
We are mercenaries.
We are powerful.

We will take over your city ! ! !"

i love these profiles that people have trying to sound tough, and then u look at their members and the strongest one has 6000 total points and zero battle points lol

Pirates of the Caribbean... i thought we killed them off. eh, must be making a strong come back.

300Spartans, sigh.

"THIS IS SPARTA!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT8RJjyvcQU&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL6928BCFE577810B0

300Spartans

We either will die or conquer the whole world

We are born with the blood of true Spartans.

we are born to never back down,we are made to fight till our last blood in body is left.We are unstoppable,attacking on Spartans
is challenging Spartans blood.if you think you have Spartans blood join us."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30915

"THIS IS SPARTA!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT8RJjyvcQU&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL6928BCFE577810B0

300Spartans

We either will die or conquer the whole world

We are born with the blood of true Spartans.

we are born to never back down,we are made to fight till our last blood in body is left.We are unstoppable,attacking on Spartans
is challenging Spartans blood.if you think you have Spartans blood join us."

Hahahahahahaha. That last line almost confused me.

DeletedUser

I remember when i read the 300 Saprta the first time.
I still have to smile when i think about how much fun we had with that
"this is saprta!!!"
C`mon hahah
the new one is also great:
"...fight till our last blood in body is left."

DeletedUser31322

I remember when i read the 300 Saprta the first time.
I still have to smile when i think about how much fun we had with that
"this is saprta!!!"
C`mon hahah
the new one is also great:
"...fight till our last blood in body is left."

"the bleeding warrior"

DeletedUser30915

Man these Saprtans must really suck to actually derep me for picking on them. Sucks to be you dude. Thanks for the derep though. Shows me how much it must hurt you to be aware that you suck. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DeletedUser30915

What goes around, comes around buddy. +1 rep for vance-extra.

It's a tad funny that i'm on World Saprta & not Olympia.