Just unreal

DeletedUser

Been playing and paying this game for a while.. Kappa so far is :Angry::supermad:

Attack three time by a player with 3700 points (I had 3200) and he colonizes?? The player destroyed me like he us in the 6000-7000 point range. How do you manage to get a colony ship at those low points??????

Or is this player another one of the many cheaters and hackers that keep popping up?

Not Impressed

DeletedUser7160

Conquest capabilities at 3700 points isn't impossible. Quite real:

Grepostats Building Calculator: Conquering at 3,699 points.

That leaves a city with 1000 free population slots, 3700 points and conquest capabilities. Doesn't sound like a cheater or hacker to me... sounds like you simply got pwned by a more skilled player.

By the way, why doesn't your loss show up on grepostats? Do you use a different in-game name? Wait, nm... I just looked. You still own your city. Are you under siege right now?

DeletedUser

hehe..... how many times has it been said that points dont matter

DeletedUser5061

Hang in there, attack the player back with lots of slingers beause the best from of defence is attack. Most experienced players just give priority to building what they need for a conquest academy harbor warehouse and save marketplaces, temple, walls and mines for once they have their second city.

Join better alliance that has players that are willing to share their knowledge with you.

DeletedUser

Mind you, if you go all out for that you necessarily neglect some other aspects of development, be it defense, favor production, whatever.

But points per se in this game do not mean all that much for sure.

In other games your troop production and the research also give you points.

That would have made this particular player to be that much more higher (in relative terms), since he obviously did a lot of research and troop buildup.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
Been playing and paying this game for a while.. Kappa so far is :Angry::supermad:

Attack three time by a player with 3700 points (I had 3200) and he colonizes?? The player destroyed me like he us in the 6000-7000 point range. How do you manage to get a colony ship at those low points??????

Or is this player another one of the many cheaters and hackers that keep popping up?

Not Impressed

I have 3735 points yet I have a C-Ship and conquest searched, and am clearing my target as we speak.

6000-7000 is a ridiculous amount of points to get too before your second city and I'd expect to have 4 cities before my first gets to that stage.

DeletedUser12170

I have 3735 points yet I have a C-Ship and conquest searched, and am clearing my target as we speak.

6000-7000 is a ridiculous amount of points to get too before your second city and I'd expect to have 4 cities before my first gets to that stage.

It is just a game, similar to chess in many ways. You can play it lots of different ways, no way is wrong, just preference. As long as you enjoy playing who cares what anyone else is trying to accomplish. If/when I get rimmed I'll just go rule there.;)

DeletedUser

LOL Aicy, not everyone is as good and/or experienced as you are.

:)

DeletedUser

I tested this on Iota and I was around 3 acads away at around 3200...

big woop.

DeletedUser

What it is

I played Chess and I win. I pay Othello and I win. The mathematics and structure of this game are fraud if points do not mean anything. Points are what game play is and always will be. If building in Academy, POINTS should by realized and detected by all players. Games are for fun and enjoyment, not “Am I really still playing Evony”?

The game is addictive, although my time here is as short as in Evony. Spend the big bucks or die mentality game play is rather taxing.

This a GAME not WARFARE.

DeletedUser7160

Points mean nothing when troops and research don't count towards them. Yeah, you have a big city, but you can get wiped out by a 2k point city with a HUGE army, then his buddy in a 3k city comes and conquers you. I've seen it.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion... I've watched skyborne Manticores glitter in the dark near the walls of Calambropolis. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

DeletedUser

There's adds and pop-ups in this game .. I've never noticed...

DeletedUser

The mathematics and structure of this game are fraud if points do not mean anything. Points are what game play is and always will be.

That bold bit is quite the stretch. The points don't factor into any kind of formula, so you cannot fault the game's math. It seems to me that you do not understand that points are merely a measurement of the growth of one's infrastructure (either of an individual city or the sum of all the player's cities in his total points). If you understand that basic principle, then it makes perfect sense that one's point total does not and cannot measure EXACTLY one's martial power.

That said, a city's point level can give you a VERY ROUGH idea as to that city's capabilities, especially in the 175-2000 point range. From a city's point level in the early game, you can ESTIMATE whether or not a player has a navy or how useful that city would be as a farm.

Again, though, any idea as to a city's capabilities drawn from it's point total is EXTREMELY rough. And it can never accurately be used to measure the number of troops in a city.

DeletedUser

LOL, tribal wars is on the top of the login page (it belongs to Inno too), you get pop-ups every now and then during the game...if you allow them...

Since I do not get a premium account I figure I can at least support Inno that way...

DeletedUser

LOL, tribal wars is on the top of the login page (it belongs to Inno too), you get pop-ups every now and then during the game...if you allow them...

Since I do not get a premium account I figure I can at least support Inno that way...

+ rep to the gold-free man playing the game!

DeletedUser

That bold bit is quite the stretch. The points don't factor into any kind of formula, so you cannot fault the game's math. It seems to me that you do not understand that points are merely a measurement of the growth of one's infrastructure (either of an individual city or the sum of all the player's cities in his total points). If you understand that basic principle, then it makes perfect sense that one's point total does not and cannot measure EXACTLY one's martial power.

That said, a city's point level can give you a VERY ROUGH idea as to that city's capabilities, especially in the 175-2000 point range. From a city's point level in the early game, you can ESTIMATE whether or not a player has a navy or how useful that city would be as a farm.

Again, though, any idea as to a city's capabilities drawn from it's point total is EXTREMELY rough. And it can never accurately be used to measure the number of troops in a city.

Absolutely agree with this.

To give an example I recently attacked a city when it had 900 points, it had a level 19 Quarry level 15 Senate Level 5 Wall and NO Academy (among other strange things). I lost 2 slingers even though there were no troops btw, it seems they fell off the wall while trying to climb it, lol.

DeletedUser

Actually, each city has a base defense, so even an empty, wall-less city will take down a troop or two of all the foot soldiers and occasionally a horse if you do not attack in mass.