Just wondering

DeletedUser

When will the outer people start to dissappear that are only 175 pop? Cause they are dissappearing really slowly its been over 40 days for some of them and they are still there :(

DeletedUser

I assume you mean 175 points and yes they should have been gone by now :heh:

DeletedUser

Haha yeah points, I'm a past travian player and someone else wanted me to play this one with them so I'm still adjusting haha. but it seems like it is taking forever

DeletedUser1405

They will vanish eventually it takes time, remember that the core will start to drop them First then slowly move out, and if the player was a Gold user it could even take longer.

DeletedUser

Well I was kinda hoping it would be on a time basis like the other games I played lol. Its just strange that they have been sitting there for so long and haven't gained any in population since they created their account, so the point of putting gold on it?

DeletedUser

you said population again :D
anyways I started this world 2 days after it opened ant there are still 2 players on my island with 175-350 points while like 15 others players disappeared it is strange and I also don't think they used gold because as you said what is the point

DeletedUser

you said population again :D
anyways I started this world 2 days after it opened ant there are still 2 players on my island with 175-350 points while like 15 others players disappeared it is strange and I also don't think they used gold because as you said what is the point

Haha, yeah its gonna take alot for me to break that habit. Why do they implement such a strange system??

DeletedUser

I beleive it would be better for them to leave some inactives as active players can use them as farms or hideouts. The others probably disappeared as they were online only for a few minutes... That would be my guess...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

There shouldn't be a problem with farms hanging around that way you get to keep the resources from them when you hit them, i know on my island we have lost some decent size cities due to constant farming.

DeletedUser

There shouldn't be a problem with farms hanging around that way you get to keep the resources from them when you hit them, i know on my island we have lost some decent size cities due to constant farming.

Hmm that does make sense since the biggest village on my island I was farming alot and it just went ghost! Thank you for the enlightenment! :) Thanks for everyone's responses!