Kapa-The Spartan Legion

DeletedUser

calories is only part of the problem.
I have to watch out for poly-mono-un-re-saturated fats or something like that.....

DeletedUser

Ow well if you don't want them..............
Anyway aren't we a bit off topic ?

DeletedUser

we are, but its funny lol. now as far as trying to be in two permades, that's not to nice. and who wouldn't want cookies?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah you're right, that wasn't nice and I do apologize, but I do love cookies.

DeletedUser

oh yes, cookies are awesome :) free faux cookies to all who join.

DeletedUser

Da Spartinzz have made their clumsy way into Kappa already! Ready for harassment noob, cause your gonna get a lot of it!

DeletedUser5061

Can I join please?

Before you ask I got kicked out black shadows for letting too many people in.

DeletedUser

what does the name have to do with anything? and i'm in one of the, all are active and support each other fiercely. and we kicked Phalanx Of The Atlas Dragons out of O24, they actually begged for time to build CS and escape, and in the middle of kicking out TWA.

I'm gonna butt in here. We had 3 members in O24, you make it sound as if our whole alliance was there, and we asked for that because at the time we were involved in wars with 2 other alliances, who by the way, are much much better than your spartan alliance and it's 6000 brother/sister/academy alliances. :p

EDIT: can i join your alliance btw? i promise i'm very active but i'm not a fan of the whole attacking other people thing if that's going to be a problem?

DeletedUser

tom can join. dazain leads the black shadow. LOL also tom, couting your academys, there were alot more then 3. 10 atleast

DeletedUser

sorry just saw you guys are heading north west, i was planning south west my bad. but if you guys ever expand down there we'll see what happens. :)

DeletedUser

great another spartan alliance just promise me one thing dont become an MRA when (if) no one joins you

DeletedUser

oh, we already have members lined up from other worlds. and no, i hate MRAs. still though, people are making a big fuss about a name

DeletedUser

oh, we already have members lined up from other worlds. and no, i hate MRAs. still though, people are making a big fuss about a name

it's because of the reputation associated with the name, on pretty much every other world the spartans are just a bunch of inactive or unorganised players, maybe you'll be able to buck the trend this time though. :p

DeletedUser

it's because of the reputation associated with the name, on pretty much every other world the spartans are just a bunch of inactive or unorganised players, maybe you'll be able to buck the trend this time though. :p
hopefully

DeletedUser

If you claim to be elite, Im not buying it... You cant even come up with a semi-original name... you resort to the spartard standard. So... de-rep for you, spartard!

DeletedUser

Please try to keep this thread limited to recruitment purposes, I'm sure there are plenty of other threads bagging on those who some would claim "lack originality" ;)