It'll allow for.

- New Choices

- New Alliance(s)

- A new Possability

- To wipe a previous slate clean.

~V

DeletedUser

No I just didn't MRA it at the start

True... But you also didn't recruit either, I'm all for having a small tight-knit group playing together, but it's probably not going to be feasible for you guys to go any great distance if you remain as small as you are, especially if a larger alliance turns its sights on you. As it stands any MRA would probably roll you over... :p

DeletedUser

Were actually pretty close. I'm recruiting to fill up the SMALL gap at the moment

Aicy

Strategos
I'm not surprised at all.

They advertised it in game, and made a poll so those people got what they want. People who like revolt are joining anyway because of the speed 3, and people who don't like speed 3 are joining anyway because of conquest.

DeletedUser

Player limit on a speed 3 world is 20,000. :)
well once the world is full betsy. what do you say to some coffee and Belgian chocolate?

after which i will let you ride in the front seat of my car to a movie partially of your choice (cant have us watching the notebook now can we)

if all goes well i could meet your parents, marry you, then enjoy your housekeeping abilities and speciality of cooking clam chowder for the rest of our lives

that's right, I know how to treat a girl :)

my apartment smells of rich mahogany, and I'm kind of a big deal

DeletedUser

Pre-Mades aren't doing so well ? Black Shadows seem to be okay, All though the Madrid MRA.. Jesus that was helarious.

~V

DeletedUser6983

Ya its almost up to 18k. I just joined and was surprised. I wanted to be on more. So i decided to join on the weekend. During the week i am too busy. So only a few more thousand and it'll be full.

DeletedUser

Like i said before, i hope they remove the inactives with no cities so more new players can join.