Kappa Milestones

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5061

A leader needs to lead by example you can't do that if your not active yourself. The good thing about the whole TCK debacle is it lowered people expectations of premade elites. I guess TCK was like Chelsea without José Mourinho, it got the pick of some really good players but failed without the right leadership. I personally never felt I could step up to help Derek without undermining him and by the time it became clear some needed to it was like whatever crimson aint so my colour.

+ The whole -Expendables- war thing was pretty dumb most of them were friends so half of the alliance weren't attacking them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Off-Topic

I think you should add a milestone saying

Spammers:
1st:-Black Shadows-
2nd:-Black Shadows-
3rd:-Black Shadows-

DeletedUser

Under Misc:

Jinxed for losing to villages

Watery Grave for losing units without fighting

because those ones you can earn while still in beginners protection

DeletedUser

I think we need a milestone for first conquer first merge and first major war

DeletedUser5061

Diggo can you sticky this thread please.

I am added a new milestone today, which is the first person to ever rim mikewarren one. I feel he has had his I have never been rimmed sig for too long and it's about time it got some attention. This milestone will stay up as long as he has a city in the core of Kappa (that's oceans 44, 45, 54 and 55). For anyone who has no clue what i am on about here is the infamous sig...

dfrqd.png

Just remember :pro: and it's not personal so if you're mikewarren and you want milestone removed than all you have to is change your sig. I am not trying to get others to do my dirty because I might just try to recruit him for -Black Shadows- and we might end up protecting him anyway.

Anyone else have a any other ideas for anymore miscellaneous milestones feel free to share with the rest of us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Daizan, i dont want to burst your bubble, but im not actually playing kappa :p. I dont like conquest worlds, and right now i am in the middle of exams (hence the added number of posts due to procrastination). Also it seems super fast and i am having enough fun on Iota still.

Maybe next server?

DeletedUser4577

Lol, Are we really talking about CK here in a whole new world? *Sigh*

Alright well for those that think im a bad leader thats your own thing. For those that want to pin it all on me then fine its all good but I cant do anything with an alliance where 90% of the players dont wish to put forth the effort into the alliance they have joined.
I did listen to others and the whole war at the start was voted on. Karnage was voted on and everyone wanted it then it started and everyone wasnt into it. Then the war with expendables started and that was filled with players that wanted to attack and others that you could tell didnt. We also were fighting a few others at the time but nothing much. You can only work with what your given and I wasnt given that much at all even to mention. Good players but not enough dedication to a new world. Aurave was really the only one that was kicking some butt in CK and he couldnt do it by himself and then with about 8 others trying with him didnt do much, SO it failed of course. Then add the fact that I wasnt around hardly at all and you see where things went bad.
Give me 20 players that are fully active and ready to fight and we will see what I can do. Are there enough players around still not already snatched up? Were see and who knows maybe i'll drop the whole wanting to lead an alliance and join one and rule Kappa, Lol. :D

But its easy to put someone down for a failure when for two issues either you dont know all the facts and your just taking what others have said to be true or two that you never really gave much towards trying to better something so you put it down.

DeletedUser

In the first few days of Kappa, the top 20 will have huge changes.

most of them are noobs who focuses on getting the most points

DeletedUser

Yes as I have a life outside of grepolis and I'm not devoting my whole life to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.