• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

first player to 5k overall bp:
5k_tbp.png

first player to 5k attack bp:
5k_abp.png

My dbp sucks though... anybody wanna come visit my cities?

You can have some of mine :p.

BTW I am chasing you in total points. You got me by 400 <shakes fist>.

Most of my DBP came from a really bad Conquest attempt on one of my cities.

DeletedUser5757

First alliance to 50k Attack battle points: -Black Shadows-

2nd alliance to 25k Attack battle points: Deadly Angels

2ytw4gj.png

can you edit this on the first page (the total BP part)?
(as deadly angels must have 25k total BP if they have 25k ABP....)

DeletedUser

pendered 2nd to 5k ABP and 1st to 5 cities
pendered and OCKAdonis 2nd and 3rd over 5k total BP (don't know which order
-Black Shadows- 1st alliance past 100k total BP, over 25k DBP and average points over 5k

aaand i that's all i can see ;)

DeletedUser

Game reports don't work in the forum Aleks, you need to take a screen shot

DeletedUser

Screen shot 2010-11-01 at 1.57.47 PM copy

Still doesnt work damn. Weve just had the biggest battle in Kappa and me a noob cant post the fun stuff

The staunch Black Shadows versus the evil Dark Tide sweeping through Ocean 44...
and I don't know how to post details... lol

But first a tale of the grand history of our world:

The oil soaked torch flickered as the salted sea breeze played upon it’s flame. Silent shadows danced along the battlements.

It was a night like any other.

The only sound that of booted feet on the hard rock walls – and the distant snoring of sentries become complacent.

Meagre streaks of moonlight sifted through the clouds to form paths of light emanating out from the Golden Citadel – the bastion of the Blacks Shadows – the centre of the known world.

Recent weeks had seen scholars and acolytes flock to this haven in a world wrecked with war. Strength of arms and new technologies a deterrent for pillagers and raiders alike.

In spite of the arid lands and poor soil common folk had begun migrating to the citadel, confident in the high granite walls if war were to break out. Farms had been producing record crops further enticing merchants and thus coin.

Aleksander turned his back to the sea. He focused his gaze inside the walls he had painstakingly built. Pride straightened his posture as he watched his city sleep – safety within its walls ensured.

Tomorrow’s actions would continue that guarantee of freedom for his people.

“Our troops will be ready an hour before first light”.

Aleksander turned to face Agent. Right hand man, military commander and friend.

“Victory is assured”, he continued. “The slingers will draw the enemy out of their stronghold”. He paused, seeing the look of concern on his lord’s face. “Our cavalry can then shred their archers once out from behind their cowardly walls.”

Aleksander looked down to his newly built harbour, a fleet of biremes ready to set sail. “No honour remains”.

“My lord?”

“In days past our armies would meet and a battle of men would take place. Not this womanly trickery. Surprising a city at first light. Murdering sleeping children. This is not what the Gods wish.” He paused. “That I cannot believe”.

Agent considered his lords words and turned skyward. “If Hera did not bathe in the blood of her enemies she would not have granted us her favour.” He pointed to the newly build barracks. “Soldiers from all the isles flock to join our banner. Never has a God shown favour to mortals who do not do their bidding.”
“It is wrong.”

“The Gods will it.”

Aleksander turned once more to survey his city. “Perhaps in time there shall be peace in the core of the world”.

“With Hera’s blessing and my lords strength”.

“Wake the men. Ready the march”.

And now the details of the Battle with 1000's of brave warriors bleeding at the base of the Walls of the Blood Soaked Citadel (recently changed form the Golden Citadel for obvious reasons) and wood debris washing ashore from the 100's of ships lost in the first major Kappa war.

[Just waiting for someone to explain to me how to post the damn battle details]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

I think you being first to 5k Battle Points Defence says it all. Welcome to grepo forums Aleks bit Diggo's not gonna be pleased.

30tkuvo.png

DeletedUser

5k pop of my alliance dead :( and we almost had the city. killed tons of your LS though.

DeletedUser

[Sorry Diggo for not reading the forum rules first. Daizan has already castigated me].

But moving on...

All told it was a "walk in the park" for BS's members killing the 5,000 odd souls from the Dark Tide. As we all know the tide washes in, and then washes out...
Can't argue with nature...

Of course, I do add for Zing's benefit, that it was a gallant battle fought by seasoned veterans from both sides. But since history is written by the victors we can happily say it was just another day like any other for the brave captains of the BS's.

DeletedUser5061

killed tons of your LS though.

Yes you did.

While you did show heart by going after a alliance twice more active than yours and collectiveness by getting so many of your members to contribute, I have to say it was the wrong decision to put all your eggs into one basket go after a active member of the shadows since you just set your entire alliance back few days to get your first conquest.

Than again it could have gone the other way I suppose. I am not saying to take anything away from you's but few more day like today will break any alliance and I don't wanna see that happen just yet.

DeletedUser

[Sorry Diggo for not reading the forum rules first. Daizan has already castigated me].

But moving on...

All told it was a "walk in the park" for BS's members killing the 5,000 odd souls from the Dark Tide. As we all know the tide washes in, and then washes out...
Can't argue with nature...

Of course, I do add for Zing's benefit, that it was a gallant battle fought by seasoned veterans from both sides. But since history is written by the victors we can happily say it was just another day like any other for the brave captains of the BS's.

i probably should post a report of the 200 odd LS we killed....... and we had less then 200 brirmes stationed there.

DeletedUser

-Cracks up laughing at Daizan's sig- Dude, I like <3 you XD

As for meh Daddy, he kicked Dark Tide's butt when he had the disadvantage. What does that have to say for Dark tide? Anyone wanna take a guess?

DeletedUser

Let actions speak for themselves I say

wl3evs.png

i applaud your tremendous attack force.

DeletedUser

And when your actions fail you? Then what? No more hate-mail </3

Status
Not open for further replies.