Kappap- Phalanx

DeletedUser

Alliance closed due to problems

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-Phalanx- Had their first meeting in Zeta but destroyed due to a HUGE battle. We are now regrouping in Kappa! I am a very experienced player one of the first people to join Alpha. We are recruiting in Ocean 34 (South West). It's okay if your not experienced we have players that can help :).

Send me a message (In the Forums) saying if you want to join and some info about the alliance.

Members Already In:
Spqp

If you want to know how to grow fast we will have guides in the forums.
We are a War type of alliance :pro: but are ready to make a Pact with alliances that we think that our worthy.
:pro:!

Might wanna edit for spelling ;)

wellll at least your not bragging about being uber elite and how you will absolutely destroy everyone on kappa.

DeletedUser

im going to have to say no... sorry...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

Ocean 34 is in the North-West and you would have to join to 3-4 days after Kappap is launched to get into that ocean. Even if you picked the right direction on the right day there is still no guarantee you will end up in that ocean since you can easly end up in 43 or top left corner of 44.

DeletedUser

Actually, most alliances have entire sub-forums devoted to the education of their freshmen. You might want to scavenge the forums for especially useful information.

DeletedUser5061

You didn't get what I ment was you should be recruiting for ocean 44 not 34.

maplc.png

I would like to join your alliance you can find me on grepostats.com to check my CV ;)

DeletedUser

Be a good salesman and explain to me why I would want to join an alliance that was recently annihilated. That's like asking me to buy a house in New Orleans right after Katrina.

DeletedUser

My alliance was fighting against that had tripled our points, though we still managed to conquer hundreds of city's. We fought against them and almost won, we made a huge mark on them. Making them regret the fight

DeletedUser

hm...i don't get it....you are recruiting in the 34 from the start and everyone is trying to be close to the core as possible...does that mean that you shall expand to the wrong side of the world? to ocean 4 instead of 44?
don't forget to delay joining kappa cause you might end in wrong ocean, maybe even in core:), that would screw up your plans...

DeletedUser

Would really love do spqp. Since you were so sweet to me in Iota. But I'm already in a premade. D:

DeletedUser

I remember you, weren't you in my training alliance? What happened to you guys? It was like one day you just gave up.