KB Smells Change

DeletedUser

You do realize that The Exiles were originally formed because they were big simmers from Aegis who didn't want to fight a war against Corcyran League?

Aegis actives wanted a new challenge and so agreed to go to war to take control of ocean 26, at the first sign of Corc taking Aegis cities on the border of 26/25, they fled and started their own alliance, and set-up peace with the Corcs...

DeletedUser

That is something I can definitely believe.... Curious to see what they do with the alliance. As of right now it is like a runaway train. All their leaders have left or are in vacation and probably permanently... Unfortunately I dont get to handle diplomatic talks lol which is probably smart, I am built for another purpose. Sort of like the dog being held by the cop yelling if you dont get down I am going to let the dog loose and your gonna be ripped to shreds, the fear of the dog bends the will of what they would rather do lol

Would Love to hear Sparkz come on here now and talk about the exiles grand plan again-lol- Or how I personally was going to get knocked down a few notches as it is what I needed. Funny I lost 4 cities in 24 to their whole alliance and they lost 13 to me in a matter of 3 weeks...it took so long to reformat my cities as they did not kill my defensive troops. I had to kill them in ghost towns lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

No-One needs to defend The Exiles as we can talk for ourselves and Butter you dont need any help to make yourself look foolish you do it yourself with your claims.
Big fighter/Big defender-Lets see your using an account that wasnt started by you, you fill your village with other peoples ships/troops so allowing you to waste your own knowing your towns are safe, yes you would kick most of the people in here but i personally would say you couldnt do it without the masses of help you get.
If you were a player that only received the staggered support most get then you would have been wiped a long time ago so please stop with the rubbish.

DeletedUser

yes there you go now repeating some of the claims that Devils is making. Truth be told I dod not have one town stacked where I was fighting the exiles as I did not need it for you scrubs...You keep talking but the truth is if I was anywhere near you I would have you quitting in 1 week

jack116798

Phrourach
"No-One needs to defend The Exiles as we can talk for ourselves"
well the exiles are gone .seems there leaders pulled the plug .

DeletedUser1405

I cant beleive this, several players gave their all in defence of The Exiles, i will always defend any alliance i am in and beleived that we were there for the long haul.

DeletedUser1405

It ended this way because One person thought they were being clever, i know who disbanded The Exiles and its the lowest of the low, no alliance can claim any victory from the actions of One individual. All the members of the Exiles were loyal till the end, just because One clown decides they want to ruin others hard work, what makes it worse is the fact it was someone who was trusted in the alliance.
Funny though the individual is now in SE and enjoying their support (My hero).

DeletedUser

It ended this way because One person thought they were being clever, i know who disbanded The Exiles and its the lowest of the low, no alliance can claim any victory from the actions of One individual. All the members of the Exiles were loyal till the end, just because One clown decides they want to ruin others hard work, what makes it worse is the fact it was someone who was trusted in the alliance.
Funny though the individual is now in SE and enjoying their support (My hero).

That is really lame! Oh well. I am sure I don't know the whole story :pro:

DeletedUser1405

The whole story is what you see, someone in there had privs they had been hiding in VM and as soon as they came back they hit the button.

DeletedUser

Forgot the part where said person claimed they were quitting and then when the offer came, they left The Exiles to join SE, disbanding in the process. Seems a lot of them managed to come back to play in SE :D. But then again, you can't talk against SE now right? :p

DeletedUser

Hi butters how's south park treating you.. OH wait you joined the enemy.. right!!! ok so others know me and KB used to own an allaince 80-deep old talk now but The Exiles were always speed dial a friend so it is no wonder.. that KB bad mouths them in here while they never read this forum and stay friends with them in the Epslion world..

DeletedUser

Do you remember me? I remember you as a good chat mate! How's you? (If you remember me haha)

DeletedUser

The End Of The Exiles

Who pulled the plug on The Exiles, please name names. If you can't name names then you are no more than a common gossip and had better stop making silly accusations,

Regards,
Philip.

DeletedUser

Awe sparky or was it spakles.. Of course i remember you... I been away and now kinda wondering what KB did.. Well It obvious what he did he recruited himself under another name into the alliance he couldn't beat.. Oh well I stop by to see if any old friends were still here and i see they are.. good times for all.. I'm acually upset I missed the new world by two weeks...

And YES I KNOW I'M OFF TOPIC... but KB won't mind me boagarding his topic for me... hehe.. I'll be around a while objecting and making my friend KB annoyied until another world can open and I can be properly REBORN>> Thx you all ... See you in time..

DeletedUser

Edit that out before you get in trouble :p I make that mistake and forget sometimes too lol

jack116798

Phrourach
Well some wont like me posting this but as I didn't like what was done here it is .

keklady today at 11:47 PM
Not sure this was the right decision.
But its putting it somehow to an end.
Keklady

chadicles today at 11:49 PM
I know. Inactivity killed us. Stumpt is quitting, all of our strong players are inactive or quitting...

Just better to go out UNBEATEN.

keklady today at 11:49 PM
So we turn on vacation mode forever?
And let it be?
Keklady

chadicles today at 11:51 PM
I will probably just ghost. Don't see a point unless we join up with SE, they are too big, and too many people are not actively fighting them. We put up a good fight, but it's better than drawing this out and wasting tons of my time... I have a preggers woman to take care of now, so I wouldn't have been able to be as effective as I used to anyways...

What do you think?

keklady today at 11:52 PM
I agree - but you need to put it to an end.
I just gave you founder rights.
Let it be.
Keklady
(This message was forwarded)

DeletedUser

You do realize that The Exiles were originally formed because they were big simmers from Aegis who didn't want to fight a war against Corcyran League?

Aegis actives wanted a new challenge and so agreed to go to war to take control of ocean 26, at the first sign of Corc taking Aegis cities on the border of 26/25, they fled and started their own alliance, and set-up peace with the Corcs...

Well KB, another account.
As usual the facts get twisted completely out of shape.

The Exiles at the time were known as LoK.
They merged with Aegis a long time ally.
However no one informed them at the time of a War with Corcryn League prior to the merge.
Plus Aegis at the time had Ashy Annie playing stupid games on the forum.
Listing active players as inactive, causing a lot of internal damage and fighting. So after about a week of those drama's. The LoK team reformed as The Exiles.

Now while KB tries to twist things around to suit his own delusions.
I will try and set a few things strait after his mis-quotes.

I said even if the alliance fell apart and i lost all my cities i would never join SE.
I would prefer to quit 1st and retain my integrity , than be associated with a known CHEAT Who also back stabbed his own alliance.

I dont come in here very often, everytime i do i read some garbage by KB and get an image in my head of Linda Blair from the Exorcist spewing green gunge from her mouth and twisting her head around.

The Exiles fell apart for many reasons, internally we had spies, backstabbers and traitors. Along with some of our best having real life issue's and quitting or going inactive.
The main thing is to remember, ALL of the Exiles can proud of what we did achieve. We said we would kick SE out of Oc14 and Oc24 and we did that.
All there players in Oc23 jumped into VM to avoid battle with us.

If you were an Exile hold your head high and be proud, we took it too them and they felt the pain while we lasted.
Cheers to you all. Ronin77