Inactive Topic Keep favour/resource options at day 30 of the Daily Reward system.

DeletedUser

Silly. You refer to it as "Mystery Gift" but then spoil the surprise in your quote anyway.

DeletedUser

Silly. You refer to it as "Mystery Gift" but then spoil the surprise in your quote anyway.

I figured that everyone probably knows by now that the mystery gift is 50 gold, so no need to continue avoiding the word 'gold'.

We could just have resources or ?

If the player wants to risk the ? they'll be reset back to 200.

So you mean just have two options, resources and '?', and the '?' would be what? Either favour or gold? That seems a little unfair to anyone who would otherwise have chosen the favour option.

I suppose perhaps it could be three options; resources, favour and '?'. The '?' could then have the possibility of giving gold, resources, favour or nothing at all.. That may lead to complaints, though, if people get nothing at all and feel robbed by the daily reward system.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The ? would be one of the three options (which I won't name as it's a surprise!)

When you press ? the ? is replaced by the option given to you, and you have to carry through with it regardless. It gives players an option. Stick with the resources of go for the jackpot.

DeletedUser

It would need to have three options; Resources, Favour or Random. Resources and Favour need no explanation, but the Random option would give you either resources, favour or gold.

It's not ideal, because after the 30 days it would be nice if players had the choice to accept the gold. There would also be complaints if people chose Random, but received either resources or favour and were then reset back to day 1..

DeletedUser

Yeah sorry I meant that.

Resources, Favour, ?

? is a risk. If people gamble and miss, that's their problem. The ? stands for mystery and surprise. If people just got gold constantly it would defeat the purpose.

DeletedUser

Well, the purpose is to reward people for logging in on a daily basis. 50 gold per month is hardly defeating the purpose, but point taken. I suppose the ideal situation would be if gold totals did not overlap from world to world. That way, if a person claimed the 50 gold reward on one world, it could only be used on that world. This would prevent people creating multiple world accounts to get free gold.

Even with 1 in 3 chance to get gold, a player could have 30 world accounts. If 10 get the gold reward, that's still 500 free gold per month.

DeletedUser

That's an existing problem for InnoGames to deal with, and not especially relevant to this idea imo.

Your idea is expanding the current Reward system, into a system with more choice.

It will have no impact on Gold Hunters who join Worlds for the Gold.

DeletedUser

My idea is to give a choice rather than forcing a single option upon a player. Whether it be the current system or the system I'm proposing, there are ways for people to join worlds purely to collect gold. It's more relevant to this idea than any other but it isn't what the idea is suggesting, and would need a new thread.

DeletedUser

A great idea, I find having the daily bonus reset after a month to be annoying, but would it be worth suggesting having a choice between a sizable amount of favor, and 50 gold for the mystery gift? Some players might already have lots of gold or may fill out lots of surveys so they don't need it, but do require more favor.

DeletedUser

A great idea, I find having the daily bonus reset after a month to be annoying, but would it be worth suggesting having a choice between a sizable amount of favor, and 50 gold for the mystery gift? Some players might already have lots of gold or may fill out lots of surveys so they don't need it, but do require more favor.

Well, yes.. that's pretty much exactly what this idea is; giving players the choice between resources, favour or gold.

DeletedUser

The thing is the ? reward at the end of each month has 1/3 of a chance of being Gold. I find it unlikely that InnoGames will increase that probability for this idea.

I believe that this idea should be the implementation of choice in the Reward system when you reach 30 days. Maybe the rewards would keep increasing as your days online increased, and the bonus ? would also increase as you play more days.

That would be awesome imo. Having at 30 days the option of Resources/Favour/?

And the Resources/Favour/? would all increase in size as your days piled up. I'd love for it to be 50g as an option instead of ?, however I find it unlikely that InnoGames would do that.

DeletedUser

I don't believe that the rewards should continue to increase past a certain point. The 25-29 day reward of 180 favour or (I think, but not certain) 5k resources was plenty.. and that each day seems a reasonable reward. The random reward could, perhaps, offer increased amounts of each, but without a choice.

So the three options would be as follows:
- ~180-200 favour.
- ~5-8k resources.
- Random reward (One of the following: 20k resources, 500 favour, 50 gold).

The favour and resource options would be there for anyone who wished to choose a specific option. The random option would be available for anyone who wished to try their luck and have the chance at receiving an improved reward.

If the player chooses either the favour or the resource option, the daily bonus continues to the next day, and the same rewards are made available. If the player chooses the random reward, they are reset to day 1 to begin again.

DeletedUser

Yes that sounds about right.

But shouldnt the rewards increase by a small amount like 10% for every 10days? To make it worth more to stick with the Resources/Favour instead of the ?

DeletedUser

The exact amounts would be for the devs to decide, as with whether or not the rewards would increase. In my opinion, having the ability to choice whichever you are in need of would be worthwhile enough without having it continue to increase.

DeletedUser

Fair enough. Well this idea is great anyway. Phoenix is busy ATM, and will probably pick up on this idea next year.

I've notified him about this idea.

DeletedUser

?????????????????????????????????????????????

I think he means we should be able to choose the reward, rather than having one forced upon us.

Edit:

I have edited the first post, to include changes.

Last edited by a moderator: