Killer Wabbit undercover reporter reports of battles

DeletedUser13155

x55seq.jpg

An undercover rodent reports the following major battles at city Nemesis Impaling Pit, he has left out all the clearing attacks and enemy supports, as he had not paper left to draw those images.

NOTE: These reports show only those battles when a CS was sunk or returned home. Attacks leading up to some of these battles are omitted to save space.

o92zcn.jpg

11id6jb.jpg

Our reporter managed to sneak aboard a ship and saw this:

14uv151.jpg

2ngd46a.jpg

xp0jkg.jpg

2lxi6c6.jpg

160ybt5.jpg

2s0o8kh.jpg

2qtxqgk.jpg

28vddom.jpg

2eyynoo.jpg

The Wabbits tried to install a revolving wall mechanism made out of stones from the Academy, but when that failed they decided to get into the burrows and fight the plant addicted Nemesisies from another outpost.

vr3uh5.jpg

P.s 90% or more of DBP ranking comes from these CS attacks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

got to give you guys credit. you did a dam good job of defending. But hey it goes both ways, we also get BP from it (albeit a lower ratio due to the game favouring defenders but hey, czar got his Attacker of the day award from it so he wont be complaining =P)

look forward to taking another city form you later. Always good to have strong enemies to keep ones skills sharp and challanged.

DeletedUser13729

You do know that he is basicly fighting you guys alone right ? There is almost no support for him left and DES cant support him wich rules out half of the support we got left in the inital warzone anyway.

Seriously great job your doing throm.Keep doing it .Also he has 26k dbp compared to 12k for the 2nd place in the world ;).

DeletedUser

Your not a bad defender. You can be a top player in some world and never have the chance to fight someone who really has a clue what their doing. Hopefully some of our guys will gain some valuable experience fighting you.

Btw, I didn't even have a city slot open when I sent my CS. Just thought I'd make you fight instead of letting you dodge. ;)

Have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

You do know that he is basicly fighting you guys alone right ? There is almost no support for him left and DES cant support him wich rules out half of the support we got left in the inital warzone anyway.

I suspected as much but thanks for confirming it. He is a top quality player, no doubt about it and he is doing an awesome job on it, of course defending isnt hard at all if you know what you are doing and considering he is a IGM he knows a fair amount but his timing has been very good, top notch.

DeletedUser

Awesome. As I've said in a previous post, I actually like to see the battles and not just the outcome. It gives good insight into how the war was actually fought and the input from both sides, etc. I think you know what I mean :p

DeletedUser15581

i have praised your courage in several IGMs already... now establish a huge empire with those DBPs you accumulated! :p

thanks for my only attacker of the day award on Xi.
phew... now I'll get back to some PWing :p

DeletedUser15581

no offence yeah... but you did take my name so that warrants a reply.

most of the half hearted attempts you see there were to try out our luck after a failure of some other siege attempt or just to ensure he doesn't dodge and is weakened by the attacks to prepare him for the next siege.

these reports are obviously posted to glorify the defender and malign nemesis as much as possible, so u can consider that these are indeed the worst of the hits that happened.

I don't like the whole bragging stuff with the reports or I can show that yesterday 2 clearing attacks and CS didn't meet anything because the clears before did the job, and the attempt to break the siege that followed didn't really disturb the troops that were stationed in a matter of seconds :D

DeletedUser13155

There is a very simple reason why I didn't post 'everything', it took me 2 hours to find and upload these CS attacks, but almost all of them were with well timed clears and well timed support after.
The outcome was in the end inevitable, those KW closeby enough to support me were under attack themselves. Also not every Nemesis player possible to attack did attack and completely anonymizing the reports would make them no fun to watch. So peoples names are not there as a discredit. I would rather say Czar did a sterling job going after the city.

It might surprise you, but apart from little play on Kappa, I have not played much conquest worlds at all, and never under such barrage as this time. I did thererfor waste a fair bit of troops in the early stages, ah well DBP from them too :)

/T

DeletedUser

Nice collection of reports and excellent defending!! Seems plenty of BP going around over there lol!

P.S. On an unrelated note, nice uhm...whatchamacallit...is that a beaver or a mouse on your profile? Its funny :p

DeletedUser13155

It's actually a lemming being cornered and defending himself.

Certain people know me by the nickname Lemming so I chose it as a profile picture. The thing I want to show is that even defenseless creatures like lemmings will defend if cornered and I'm also trying to show that getting a lemming by the tail can be a very bad idea because the tail is very short! :D

DeletedUser13729

yeah,but he is the undisputed number 1 in the server thanks to that city lol :).
Sad thing is that our dbp is bigger than abp now :(

DeletedUser13155

yeah,but he is the undisputed number 1 in the server thanks to that city lol :).
Sad thing is that our dbp is bigger than abp now :(

Some ppl raise ABP to the skies and rate everything by it. I had to work very hard for these DBPs, the slightest misstiming the city lost and no more DBP.

Taking ABP from noobs or ppl sleeping is a fair bit easier, in my opinion.

In any case, the game doesn't discriminate DBP over ABP when it comes for putting them into Culture Points.

/T

DeletedUser

ABP abd DBP should only be used to rate people who you've never fought against/with. i've seen ppl with not the greatest BP numbers who i KNOW are excellent fighters and vice versa ;)

DeletedUser14937

alot of DBP and not losing cities shows a very good and active player who can snipe cships, ABP can show a monkey who can choose any city and just randomly send attacks to them :p
ABP can also show someone active who takes many cities, helps alliance members etc, it all depends on how you look at it i guess ;)