King Of The Hill Competition

DeletedUser

KotHImage-Small.png

The World Beta King Of The Hill is here!

Can you conquer Mt Olympus and overthrow the all powerful Zeus.

This month Mt Olympus has been placed at 508|504 in the very centre of our world.

For the player who defies logic and conquers the home of the gods you will receive a bounty of goods beyond imagination. The hero shall;

* Gain a place in the newly founded Grepolis Hall of Fame
* Have their newly acquired city filled with troops as far as the walls will allow
* Gain a cave so full with silver, Alexander’s entire domain would struggle to compete
* All the battle points they could ever hope for

The hero will then be given a choice, he must choose 2 of 7 great gifts.

*20 free build levels, given to any building of their choosing
*50% of all of their losses in the battle for Mt Olympus returned to them
*400,000 resources in whatever forms they wish
* 10% of the hero's cities' buildings re-assigned in a manner of their choosing
* 30 free academy resets and 30 free researches (within the research point limit)
* 7 Days free Vacation mode (This will be in the form of a 7 day non-attackable ban)
* An anchor city within 48 hours colony ship travel time with a boosted starting size. (Resource levels 20 and academy up to level 15)

This competition will run until the city is conquered.

Once this city has been conquered, Mt Olympus will be moved to another ocean. So be prepared as you could be the next fine player destined to become a Hero!

If you have any questions please post below.

DeletedUser

One question alone.

How many troops are in there?
*sends scouts*

DeletedUser

There are enough to make it worth the prizes. There is also a hell of a lot of silver in that cave.

DeletedUser

how much troops it can't be over the limit also does this mean that tons of people are gonna fight for it and probaly try to conquer it when It's being conquested and after a year it'll finnaly become a ghost town.

Also can betsy use it to conquest

DeletedUser

hmm ryan... your the one who answered my support question... sworn you were in KOW be4... now you mod !!! o_O?

DeletedUser

The city is just sat there. There are alot of troops in there, none break the game rules as the troops there are provided in support from other accounts now used exclusively for this competition. Betsy will not be playing the account, it just sits there waiting to be conquered.

DeletedUser

It will be moved to a different ocean after being conquered. So get ready, you could be next ;)

Great, I just lost 25k silver :(

Btw Ryan, I mean right now.

DeletedUser

Whenever the city is conquered, I suppose it may take a while.

DeletedUser

hmm ryan... your the one who answered my support question... sworn you were in KOW be4... now you mod !!! o_O?

I was one of the founder of PG. I was a mod before I left though.

o and does the 48 hour CS time limit count?

Yes, the game rules still apply. But as someone has said, once it has been conquered it will be moved.

Great, I just lost 25k silver :(

Btw Ryan, I mean right now.

You'll lose all your silver if you try spying that city! You'll have to fight this one blind I'm afraid.

DeletedUser

It wouldnt be a surprise if alliance mates fought each other.... i mean the reward is a gold mine!

DeletedUser4013

To the victor go the spoils. No sharing of the rewards to alliance mates unfortunately :(

DeletedUser909

Betsy will not be playing the account, it just sits there waiting to be conquered.

She will, however, amuse herself reading and replying to messages. And then sharing the more noobish ones with the other mods. ;)

DeletedUser

That sounds fun :D

Ryan, if there aren't any myth units it'll be unusual. After all, this is Mt Olympus ;)

Aicy

Strategos
Sounds fun, I hope something like this will happen in Iota or Oc56 in Alpha. ;)

She will, however, amuse herself reading and replying to messages. And then sharing the more noobish ones with the other mods. ;)

Can I hear them too!? :D

DeletedUser

If Aicy gets to then I would like to too :D

@below: Sorry, and sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please don't spam this thread, this is for Beta KOTH questions only.