King Of The Hill Competition

DeletedUser

hmm ryan... your the one who answered my support question... sworn you were in KOW be4... now you mod !!! o_O?

Yes he was/is, he couldn't destroy Xmortis so now he is using his mod powers to try to kill our players off one by one ;P

DeletedUser

So... I've built up my Armada... amassed my troops... sharpened my spears.... polished my shields.... notched my arrows... fed my horses... and made sure the hoplites all went to the bathroom...

I'm ready to launch... so... how do I get from Alpha World to Beta World?

DeletedUser1405

Will wait till it gets close enough to have a look at what defences are in place.

I will ask one question, What happens once you have took the city does it become like a normal polis?

DeletedUser3393

*20 free build levels, given to any building of their choosing
Any building in ANY city?
Does it mean we can overtake the building level limit? (eg go for 60 level farm?)

If not, then isnt' this a pretty waste of a wish since 20 building levels, we can easily make with resources, why include such an incompetent wish?

*50% of all of their losses in the battle for Mt Olympus returned to them

Will the losses returned include the ones of the other players who helped him?
(Like e.g. briremes sent in as support?)

* 10% of the hero's cities' buildings re-assigned in a manner of their choosing

What does this reassigning really mean? Does it mean we can deconstruct/construct whichever ones we want? and does this 10% mean 10% across all cities or 10% buildings of 10% cities, or 100% buildings in 10% cities?

* An anchor city within 48 hours colony ship travel time with a boosted starting size. (Resource levels 20 and academy up to level 15)
Do we pick where the anchor city will be?

DeletedUser

Roughly how much silver is in the cave, I want to now if I could do it cuz my caves have lots a silva.

DeletedUser

It might be an only beta thing. Hopefully it is so I can rub it in my friends face when he moved to gamma

DeletedUser

Any building in ANY city?
Does it mean we can overtake the building level limit? (eg go for 60 level farm?)

If not, then isnt' this a pretty waste of a wish since 20 building levels, we can easily make with resources, why include such an incompetent wish?

No everything is still within the game limits. Wishes can be combined remember (think of another wish you asked for clarifcation on)

Will the losses returned include the ones of the other players who helped him?
(Like e.g. briremes sent in as support?)

No just from the player who conquered the city.

What does this reassigning really mean? Does it mean we can deconstruct/construct whichever ones we want? and does this 10% mean 10% across all cities or 10% buildings of 10% cities, or 100% buildings in 10% cities?

10% of the cities can have their buildings completely reworked. E.G a city demolished to it's bare minimum can house 360 biremes, as opposed to the usual 250 of a maxed city. This may be changed to a higher percentage of cities though.

Do we pick where the anchor city will be?

Aslong as it is currently an anchor point then yes, you choose.

Also, is it going to be implemented in other worlds?

If it is a success on Beta then yes. At the moment, it has brought a few new people to the forums and the city has over 70 incoming attacks with it never falling below 50. So at the moment it is very likely it will be placed on other servers. It is likely to start on the quieter severs however.

DeletedUser

would you be willing to post some reports so we can see the carnage? (hiding defensive troops, and offensive names that is)

DeletedUser

Paging Betsy...Paging Betsy

Paging Betsy... Will Betsy please report to the Customer Service Desk and pick up your PM.

DeletedUser

Where've you been? It's been over a month since Kingslasher got it :D