King of the hill

DeletedUser

I blow up every single hill apart from the biggest, i put my flag there.

(by the way the stuff that happened before is still there so. so if somebody already buiild wall. and you build it again, no point)

PLEASE try to make it realistic.

DeletedUser

I melt your hill into chocolate and I use that as a pool for my proper hill MY HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Aicy

Strategos
Unfortunately for you your kick is so weak and pathetic I just turn round and eat you.

My hill. :)

DeletedUser

i drink "power thirst" and gained a "power leg" then kicked you sending you all the way to beta so you'll have to make a ridiculously slow walk back

My hill

DeletedUser

i take that empty can and throw it on your head and you die :O
my hill

DeletedUser

I fed your dragon siggy laxatives and because you were under it...

My hill

DeletedUser

I send several poisonous snakes up the hill and they poison you.

I then send a 10 wizards to assist them in defence of the hill, who put a magical invisible dome up around the hill so nothing that is alive can get through. This forcefield can also resist nuclear force blasts or kinetic/laser weapons from space)

I also send 10 engineers up there who pour several tons of concrete so nothing can burrow under it.

The wizards remain to blast any undead that might be able to get through the dome forcefield.

And dont forget the 100 poisonous snakes who are still there (and no they wont poison the wizards or the engineers as they are the ones that raised them from baby snakes so they think they are their mothers).

MY HILL.

DeletedUser

I dig a tunnel under your fort a eat you and all your silly snakes and such.

My hill. :)

doesnt work cuz he said he poured concrete for no burrowing and such so

I summon professor X to come and he blows your brain apart and convinces all your peoples and snakeys to follow me

MY hill

DeletedUser

i use a special gravity weapon to pull the sun into the hill, no more planet. No one wins?