Know when its lost

DeletedUser

It still remains the fact that not everybody requests support, it happens. Even if he were to request support, what would you have actually been able to do?

I'm in 65, he is in 65. Nobody close enough to reach him in 24 hours.

I'd feel more intimidated by your posts if you had a nice daisy as your avatar.

DeletedUser

You really should take your own advice, oh wait you did.

Your city is being sieged, and I don't believe any attempts have been made to stop it, so I think you've learned from your own post about knowing when it's lost.

Yeh its lost i got on 5 hours in to its conquest and it was to late, Ive only had the city in question a day anyways so no real loss it had no troops, Good timing though.

ps, Your slacking in BP and points. Is it because your ill?

DeletedUser

Slacking in BP & Points? I recall I'm higher then you.

I also am ahead of you in BP as well. I was earlier today, let me go check again. Yep I'm ahead of you in BP(attacking) as well, which is what I count.

The sad part as I must continue to say is that you're in a busier ocean then me, and you can't keep up with somebody in a quiet ocean eh?

I would quit this game if I were you and go find a new game.

DeletedUser

I also am ahead of you in BP as well. I was earlier today, let me go check again. Yep I'm ahead of you in BP(attacking) as well, which is what I count.

Lol, 'which is what I count'...
Yay for selective counting. I think BP D is even more a sign of skill than BP O... To get defensive BP, first your enemy must think they can beat you, and then you must foil them...
To get BP O all you have to do is farm noobs and send random LS raids.

Anyways, why did you change your in game name? And how? Trying to hide from your enemies? Hehehe... W/e.

Your response is funny, you take such pride in having half decent stats :p

DeletedUser

You're assuming is way off.

Ill highlight something exactly:
Yay for selective counting. I think BP D is even more a sign of skill than BP O... To get defensive BP, first your enemy must think they can beat you, and then you must foil them...
To get BP O all you have to do is farm noobs and send random LS raids.

What I've made bold is why I only have a little D. Seems like your whole joke of an alliance is set on biremes, and defending which is the reason you can't break jack for sieges.

I requested a name change way back in February when I first started playing, was a few days after I initially made the account. I changed for reasons of not really liking the other one, and desperate people like you assuming I was a chick because of the name.

DeletedUser

I'm going to have to go with GGW on this. Offensive BP is technically harder to get than Defensive BP simply for the fact that you actually have to have troops to get it.

Defensive BP requires you to have 0 troops to get it. All you need is someone supporting you. So, if you're a target, you'll get it.

Don't get me wrong they both require some skill but I believe Offensive BP requires more. Just attacking willy nilly won't get you too far in the game.

DeletedUser

i'm going to go with darksunx on this, but only because his avatar is awesome.

DeletedUser

Well the game favors defensive anyways. Like dark said, if somebody supports you and you get attacked, that's nothing.

Lets use noname2 as an example, all his BP is from being attacked. His whole alliacne supported him, he would of been conquered if not for that.

DeletedUser

Noname2 did get conquered lol. Not a very good example.

He was a very good and smart player, I nearly lost on docking at him. He was excellent at dodging and using militia.

My luck was that militia was nerved to 375 max and that I timed the landing within the lag timeframe.

Then again turtles tend to pick the short straw on the long run, even in games that favour the defender/turtle.

DeletedUser4278

I think BP D is even more a sign of skill than BP O

I do not understand how you manage to come to this conclusion i would say it take far more skill to get offensive BP you can gain a good few hundred defensive BP by simply clicking the activate millita button... skill i don't think so. you have a wall to help you defend.

And the only reason you would say Defensive BP is more a sign of skill is because both DDW and TW-S have more offensive BP as alliances. To gain defensive BP you need to be attacked now unfortunately that does not happen to us your alliance seems to busy turtling to attack us.

DeletedUser

Lol, I could conversely say the only reason you think BP O is worth more because your alliances have more of it... That isn't much of an argument ;)

As to not attacking you?
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1...se&enemy_alliance=178&min_points=&max_points=

A nice one from LadyK on there :)

And:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1...se&enemy_alliance=178&min_points=&max_points=

:)
I stated my reasoning why BP D is more a sign of skill -> First your enemy must think they can best you, and then you must foil them. In addition, often times when you are the defender you are in a situation where you are outnumbered etc... You are actually in danger of destruction. And furthermore, as pointed out, BP D is often gained easily when allies work together to defend one another... which is 'selfless' as the supporter gets none of the BP, and the supported gets all of it :)

Rag on us as you will, I think we've proven over the last weeks all your slander is quite pointless, just makes you seem the fool :)

Then again turtles tend to pick the short straw on the long run, even in games that favour the defender/turtle.

Indeed, thus it is a bad example :)

DeletedUser

lol, getting D points just means you are getting attacked more than you are attacking. It is extremely easy to generate BP D because of the benefits a defender has (wall, militia) and because of how easy it is to stack D.

Granted, a large chunk of your BP D comes from our LS suicides against your stacked biremes during conquests, but to attempt to argue that BP D takes more skill is a joke. :pro:

DeletedUser

Lol, define skill then.

I think our definitions are different ;)

DeletedUser

All boils down to activity and playing style and of course teamplay.

DeletedUser

Its easier to get O battle points, all you have to do is attack some noobs with 100 archers.

But D battle points shows that you have a well coordinated decent alliance behind you, Wich is why we have the most d battle points.

DeletedUser

that is true jonny, but D points also mean that u may/maynot have any troops of ur own..
Even someone else can help u get the D points :)

DeletedUser

But D battle points shows that you have a well coordinated decent alliance behind you, Which is why we have the most d battle points.

Don't make me laugh... you yourself can't hold onto a village for 36 hours...