Lambda Forum Personality of the Month(December)

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

Personality of the month for Lambda

• Muttzy

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Osl112

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Metalcore

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • gendodo

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • PrincessLozza

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Apologia

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Bladerider

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

If anybody wants to run another POTM I'll add a poll when the time comes.

DeletedUser

Im still here !!

I dont know if i would necessarily agree that Saturn was the strongest remaining - but he certainly knows how to defend well !!

Apologia is still knocking around like a bad smell, Metalcore is obviously happy with how SGC has developed and has now concentrated his efforts on Nemesis, never was sure what happened to TurkeyFeatures.

:p

J.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

a New alliance consisting of brutes and killers has emerged. and i hope you will find a handfull of of string guys you want there

DeletedUser13644

Oh how the world changes. Of these contestants, who still remains? Bladerider?

I remember back when this came out thinking about nominating Saturn22. Not that Im the president of his fan club or anything, but he is a personality, and a strong one at that.

I remember thinking how much I didnt like the way everyone mooned over the marines, and dismissed us as a nooby MRA. And I thought well, if we are going up against the marines, then the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and so Saturn and I get to ride in the same boat.

Funny how far he has come. I really should have nominated him. He wouldnt have won this popularity contest, but he would be the strongest remaining contestant.

We need some new personalities on here, breathe some life into these forums...

I agree totally