Top 12 Lamia Alliances innit :)

DeletedUser5061

Death in Motion 16382 50 328
Ghost Riders 8686 28 310
Hades Revenge 8202 25 328
VIRus 6723 21 320
R4GE 5390 19 284 - Carlsberg made this alliance.
Disturbed Animals 5330 20 267
WE ARE ALL GREEK 4272 16 267
The Hounds 4079 14 291
Typhoon Wrath 3639 12 303
Soldiers of Valhalla 3511 13 270
DANGER 3376 12 28112
New Fight 3343 12 279

DeletedUser15240

Well, only one I can comment on is r4ge, who lets be honest if we all stay, will pretty much kill this world

DeletedUser22650

plz, theres only the one alliance in lamia and we're in o54 for now....

2ivwox.png

DeletedUser5061

Rage is going to be out here prob the longest.

Doubt it, big players come with big personalities and big expectations, it just take few small things to go wrong and things fall apart.

I like the "The Rim Jobs" as they are the most likly to have players banned for using bots (metaphor for really active)

research in motion is a awesome name death in motion not so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25615

Doubt it, big players come with big personalities and big expectations, it just take few small things to go wrong and things fall apart.

I like the "The Rim Jobs" as they are the most likly to have players banned for using bots (metaphor for really active)

research in motion is a awesome name death in motion not so much.

That's a negative point of being " the best " but still, i investigated your activity grade and most of your members are really active, and you got some experienced players in your alliance, i wish you all the best :)

DeletedUser5061

lets hear some subjective beliefs on the current top 12 then, maybe someone from outside r4ge coz my ego needs feeding the like the easter chicken.

DeletedUser

K I'll give it a go :p bear in mind it's not often I join in with the externals, or really pay much attention to other alliances when I'm not attacking them lol, anyhoo...

1) Retribution - Good average points, slightly lower than ours but only by a tiny amount / apparently they don't take pacts, which is a good sign / They have a brother alliance already which is not such a good sign, could possibly shape up to be a fun alliance to fight. / ABP rank = 2

2) R4GE - Sticking to the facts here as I don't want to be accused of bias :p Good average points / No pacts & No brother (wing) alliance.. thank god / Many top of server players / ABP rank = 1

3) Death in Motion - Reasonable average points / Profile doesn't look like they're very selective about players / no idea about pacts / ABP rank = 5

4) Olympians - Average points isn't too great / as above they don't look too selective / no idea about pacts / ABP rank = 14 not good for the number 4 alliance

5) THE BARBARIANS - Average points isn't too great / looks to easy to become a member / ABP rank = 7 / nothing partcularly special about this alliance

6) Bone Collectors - Bad average points for top 12 alliance / no joining requirements on profile (fail) / ABP rank = 27th... i doubt these guys will last long (sorry)

7) VIRus - Reasonable average points / looks easy to join / Third for ABP tho which is good / maybe they'll surprise us and turn out to be a quite aggressive alliance

8) Hades Hoplites - Bad average points / Considers mergers into their alliance... already? the world just opened :S / 13th for ABP / nothing special imo

9) Legion - Reasonable player average / joining reqs looks slightly better than some mentioned :p / considers pacts / 12th for ABP - not looking too hot atm

10) N.A.M - Lowest player average in the top 12 / recruitment = very limited, but i reckon thats coz they're nearly full / they have like 3 or 4 brother/pact (they cant decide which) alliances / ABP rank = 28th / I doubt this alliance will be top 12 for long

11) The Rim Jobs - Good player average / imo the alliance name & profile are a bit yuck / They're 4th for ABP tho... I honestly have to say that they may turn out to be a good group of fighters... definitely have potential

12) Soldiers of Valhalla - Average points isnt great / joining reqs arent high / They have 2 pacts already (not good) / 15th for ABP.. from my point of view an average alliance, don't think they'll do brilliantly

There ya go guys... remember if you don't like my assessment of you, you're welcome to attack me :p

DeletedUser13459

1 R4GE (usually i have a problem with capitles and numbers in names but hey, we do what we want :) )

Off to a good start. BP is well above everyone elses, all located fairly close to each other in the core or the world, a few hostile alliances around them but thats how they like it :) with the highest average points of the top twelve id say going well. I usually dont worry about points but when you have one of the highest averages in the world and the most BPA by a decent margin then id say you are going well.

2 Retribution - Resistance (i didnt mind Retribution as a name but now that its changed... it just screams MRA)

Doing ok. i do disprove of a brother alliance but the average is good, they are second in alliance BPA but they need more people attacking because quite frankly their BPA is not good enough. they are located in the center of the world also and all seem to be located nice and close to each other however there are a few exceptions, being just south of R4GE it will be interesting to see if they are able to secure their area nice and fast and put up a decent fight.

3 Olympians (surly you can come up with a more original name than that?)

This is my first glance at these guys so i will try to give them a chance to prove themselves. They are located to the east of the core mainly in ocean 65 however they do have a few lone members outside that area, if those members wish to survive they had better be very active coz i cant see them getting a lot of support. Their average points is low as is their BPA. they did start later than those of us in the core so i would expect it to be a bit lower, however i also expect it to rise from now on. Especially the BPA.

4 Death in Motion (dont mind the name if they were backing it up in game at the moment they are not and they could indeed be death in motion ;) )

Could be in some trouble i think. Located in between R4GE and Retribution - Resistance you would think that they will be targeted as early targets by these alliances as they attempt to secure their area of the core. There BPA is no where near being up to scratch and their average is average (sim cities? could well be).

5 THE BARBARIANS (is the name serious or not? if it is i dont like it if it isnt its ok)

Located in the SW section of the core, bordering Retribution - Resistance you can see something happening between the two at some point in time (hostile or pact) there BPA is no good and they need to pick up their average points putting those together id say they need to be more active if they want to survive.

6 Soldiers of Valhalla (bit of a nothing name really)

Located in the NE section of the core, they have a few of their members along the edge of R4GE territory and the others seem to be inside 44 a bit. Will be interesting to see how they grow and if they survive, if they want to they need to start attacking stuff! BPA is pretty much nonexistent and the top 12 BPA players have more BPA than them :eek:

7 Legion (another Legion, really? tut tut)

Located mostly in the SE section of the core however as the name suggests they have members all over the place ;) "WE ARE NOT AN MRA" well you may not have filled your alliance cap but to me your alliance screams MRA and poor leadership. you dont become a good alliance by stating on your profile what you dont want to be, you have to prove what you are in game. with that, your members being all over the place and virtually no BPA. id say you are in big trouble.

8 Bone Collectors (can it be an original name? :eek: or are you from a world i have not played? ether way its a nice change)

First time i have seen this alliance name in this world, dont know if they were just founded or what but they are located in the SW section of the core with THE BARBARIANS i expect some fighting to happen there (unless they are a pack of girls). they have pretty much no BPA and the second lowest average points of the top twelve. The need to be more active if they want to be more than someones stepping stone

9 Hades Hoplites (name says it all doesn't it?)

Located south of the core mainly but have a few members toward the center of the core :eek: not sure how long those few expect to last there. very little BPA and low average, i would usually consider giving them a break coz they are outside the core but with everything else i dont see this lot doing much in the future.

10 Guardians of Hades (surly you can be a bit more original?)

This lot have popped up pretty quickly and im going to give them a chance, they are all located just outside the core in ocean 34 (currently the rim out there). They have virtually no BPA and even though they are on the rim i would hope that they had more but im going to give them a chance (cant hate on everyone can i?). one thing that worries me about them is their member cap has been reached already, hopefully they are gonig to be strict and cut any players that are not up to scratch.

11 THE BROTHER HOOD (i think the name speaks for its self)

cant see this lot lasting to long. located mainly in R4GE territory but in a total of 8 oceans :eek:, pretty much no BPA, the name, low average. need i say more? i dont think so

12 Ferenike Constellation (i dont even know what this name is but its different so its not bad)

Another alliance that is splattered around the SE of the core, they should be seeing some action from the other alliances in that area. low BPA but decent average. i would like to see some more attacking from them and if they do pick it up then they have a shot at surviving, if not well.....

Alliances to keep an eye on:

The Rim Jobs- located in the center of the world, 3rd in BPA, currently having a little scrap with R4GE, how will they fare? time will tell.

VIRus - another one of those alliances in ocean 55, need to pick it up but doing ok

NO WAY - nice low member count and high average. need more BPA but in the mix of things

Nightmares of Elysium - everyone has heard of them from past servers, are they going to have a crack here? are they even the players that we have heard of? time will tell

DeletedUser

There are always underdogs on this game. Given time, they may grow to be alliances to be reckoned with. Too early to see what will happen, although R4GE are clearly the favourites. I look forward to taking them on again. Makes the game a lot more interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14283

Ok, here we go...

1 R4GE - Biased but i heard they are a pretty good bunch :p Top in ABP and they don't show any signs of slowing down. No pacts or wings, all good signs for the future.

2 Retribution - Second in ABP, also have the second highest average which is good. Looks like they dropped the wing alliance... maybe cause of all the criticism they got lol. But we shall see what they are made of in the long run :)

3 Olympians - Not accepting pacts which is good and have some good players there. However, they have low ABP for their rank. Only 2000 ish for 49 players isnt great.

4 THE BARBARIANS - Will never understand the complete use of caps, there's no need to shout. ABP matches their rank which isnt too bad i guess. Diplomacy is a bit strange... no pacts but NAP's which can be extended :O Also recruitment looks pretty simple as well.

5 Ferenike Constellation - Diplomacy is open... lots of pacts comes to mind. Too low on the ABP rank at 14th; 1200 bp just isnt good at all.

6 Legion - What is it with overusing the name legion? *sigh* Anyways, diplomacy and recruitment open. Their ABP isnt great either tbh, its pretty bad. The use of 'Elite' on their profile definitely does not make them as described.

7 Soldiers of Valhalla - Three pacts and recruitment is apparently 'limited'... their joining description suggests otherwise. ABP... no comment. They are behind most alliance's atm, not looking good for them.

8 Hades Hoplites - Looks like they have a wing alliance. They accept mergers which is a terrible sign. ABP isnt great either. Not gonna get very far.

9 Death in Motion - Fallen quite a bit. ABP is not very good and their alliance profile picture screams MRA. Makes ya wanna run in the opposite direction from joining them.

10 Guardians of Hades - Diplomacy open but selective, doesnt suggest anything great. ABP is alright for the rank but it should be slightly larger by now.

11 Bone Collectors - Have an academy as well *facepalm*. Pacts and recruitment is open which suggests MRA. ABP not worth mentioning.

12 Phoenix of Carthage - New in the top 12 i believe. Not very good ABP, dont think their will be much from them either. Diplomacy and pacts both open. Either will merge or fall apart, we shall see.

If you don't like my evaluation then feel free to try and prove me wrong or attack me, either way :p