Passed Late Game NPC Farming

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 37 86.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So, you are proposing a COMPLETE removal of strength? Oh, I see. My mistake, sorry.

DeletedUser

Yes P3nt, when I update this idea and involve the suggestions people have made, you can decide again if there is still an aspect missing.

I am just trying to decide if I should just edit my original post or make a new one and have this one locked. Then I can link the original idea in the new version. - The update of this idea is so different from this one it's almost a new idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just don't make it too complicated, and don't try to change the game mechanics too much or else we'd increase the risk of it being rejected by the devs :)

DeletedUser2795

And of course the devs have great qualms about changing game mechanics *glances over at 1.12 update*, but still, shouldn't change it too much :p

DeletedUser

To make it all work without changing the farming mechanics and to allow a new unit used for farming and to make it a little simpler AND on top of all that make sure its not too cheap... it does change it quite a bit.

It keeps the concept ... it just takes this idea which is a big square slab, and sculpts it into something less ugly. :)

A stone statue is still just stone, no matter which way you look at it.
Same principle, the idea is the same... it is just taking on a new "look" :)

DeletedUser

Bumping this with the request to have a poll about this as well as providing an example for a player with 30 polis:

Currently: 30 polis * 8 NPC * 5 commands to strengthen/loot = 1200 (!!) commands. Where commands are just what reaches the servers, if you take into account how many clicks are needed to send off just one command (select NPC, select strengthen, input some troops, send them), the resulting numbers will be just ridiculous.

Suggestion:
30 cities non premium: 30 commands to farm all islands completely
30 cities premium: 1 command to farm all islands completely

--> more premium income for Innogames, + less server load = less internal 500 errors

DeletedUser

That would work out really well for the players that have larger empires.

DeletedUser

Moved to Development Discussion.

There will be 1 week for discussion, all changes will need to be made to the first post by then. Then a poll will be added.

DeletedUser

Bumping this with the request to have a poll about this as well as providing an example for a player with 30 polis:

Currently: 30 polis * 8 NPC * 5 commands to strengthen/loot = 1200 (!!) commands. Where commands are just what reaches the servers, if you take into account how many clicks are needed to send off just one command (select NPC, select strengthen, input some troops, send them), the resulting numbers will be just ridiculous.

Suggestion:
30 cities non premium: 30 commands to farm all islands completely
30 cities premium: 1 command to farm all islands completely

--> more premium income for Innogames, + less server load = less internal 500 errors

Why give that advantage to Premium players?
Wouldn't the server have more load if non premium's had to send separate commands rather than if they could just send 1 command to 'farm all islands completely'?

DeletedUser

I think it's a great idea, especially once you get up there in cities, mostly because of the time it takes to farm the farms. It would be a lot easier to manage resources and the game wouldn't become more of a job then fun to play with easier farming.

Also the premium players having the advantage, is part of having the premium, because we pay for advantages over others.

DeletedUser

Poll has been added and will remain open for 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

The voting period has ended. The vote has passed.

I will pass this idea along and will return with feedback.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.