Latency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13240

Just wondering here. Over on Idalium the response seem to be quite quick. However, here on Kos things to be like using the U.S.P.S. for snail mail.
Is there some issue that I'm not aware of. Or just await another world that may be more responsive.

yer friendly
unit
Courtesy is the lubrication of society,
don't throw sand in the works!
this is Grepo, carry a pocket of sand for sudden opportunities.
-

Note: In the icon choice area for posting, it would be nice to have a fine question mark (such as the unit has.) when there is just a question.:)

DeletedUser

Response you mean as in mailing other players or what exactly? I can't see where you are hinting at exactly...

DeletedUser13240

Sony for being vague. Browser response time. A series of click events that should take ~1/2 min. may take as long as a couple of minutes.
Not much I know, until you get into trying many clicks in series, then you just sit and await the browser to respond.
Also, my settings and open windows are the same in both instances.

unit

DeletedUser

Ohh that.. It happens, its a new world with many players on at the same time, causing traffic issues from the server. However I can recommend that you constantly clear cache and cookies every once in a while, and if that doesn't work, try a different browser. I recommend Chrome, Firefox, or Opera.

If that doesn't work, message the support ingame. Good luck :D

DeletedUser13240

Yo,
Yeh, after going for a smoke I thought that may be it. I have been running Firefox with cache set to 0. That helped. Best thing was to switch to my Win 7 64bit Boxen. That seemed to help a lot. Not perfect, but mech more playable.
Thanks for you input. Sometimes it seems that my whole day is a Senior Moment.
+ Rep and I guess the Mod can close this.

unit

Status
Not open for further replies.