League Of De-loss

DeletedUser

@Sereton Would you care to explain these members that we "could of done without"? Also the fact that you are saying that we did not receive support from BL is completely false. YOU may not of received any, but I know others who did, including myself. You can't speak for everyone in an alliance without finding if it's true.

Anyway, I left LoD because I had an argument with WK and that just made me decide that it wasn't worth it.

DeletedUser340

It would take too long to name them all,although I'm pretty sure I could. The members I refer to are the ones who sat around eating internals and 1k ghosts etc. These people never supported people against attacks, also never attacked anything... Not to mention the reading of mails from leaders and no response or the never posting in the forum.

Out of the 80-odd members we had, I only ever saw about 30 people involved with the forum & operations of the alliance.

I don't know of any support, I know they sent trips to a couple of cities, but as far as I was concerned/knew we were 2 alliances with different motives after the Chaos/IMPERIUM team-work.

DeletedUser

Ah, ok. I do understand now, but they did help out a bit in my time of need anyway :)

DeletedUser38224

It would take too long to name them all,although I'm pretty sure I could. The members I refer to are the ones who sat around eating internals and 1k ghosts etc. These people never supported people against attacks, also never attacked anything... Not to mention the reading of mails from leaders and no response or the never posting in the forum.

Out of the 80-odd members we had, I only ever saw about 30 people involved with the forum & operations of the alliance.

I don't know of any support, I know they sent trips to a couple of cities, but as far as I was concerned/knew we were 2 alliances with different motives after the Chaos/IMPERIUM team-work.

Most of LoD was dead weight, with a few good players that pulled the entire weight of the alliance. Then, there were a few higher ups in council that pulled the weight of the players who pulled the weight of the alliance. After the higher ups in LoD started leaving, there wasn't an alliance anymore.

DeletedUser8345

an alliance and its members can only be judged either during and op or when they are attacked at
during an op the unfaithful members would not take part and thus just conquer internals or when they are attacked they may join the enemy alliance so that they dont lose their city

i believe that LoD should have had a war against smaller alliances and thus know who is a nice member and who isnt before attacking trucelence

DeletedUser

i believe that LoD should have had a war against smaller alliances and thus know who is a nice member and who isnt before attacking trucelence
Er... Correction. They were attacking us, not the other way round.

DeletedUser

Players from LoD who moved to BL did what anyone would have done. BL was the only top ranked alliance around them and a good shelter against Truculence onslaught.

this is quite an old post and i didnt manage to read everything yet BUT
LoD was in talks with S.M.T. and Erys about merging ... Monord and Shaw were still active than .. but they left and left LoD without true leadership. Howewer talks between S.M.T. and LoD continued and we did play on a merger .. which eventually happened and Phoenix came on. Howewer as we did not know that .. BL invited some players to them and some left to join BL. Aslo as i found out LoD had a good third of their ppl in VM or red.
anyway i found out about war with truculence a bit later and fought it .. surviving ofc
but about what BL did with Phoenix afterwards .. i have no words for it

regards GW

DeletedUser

they actually had

Snapping Monster Turtles was one, Grim Reapers another and Erys third