Legacy

DeletedUser

===Legacy===

We are a New alliance on the Rho world we protect our members and help them by sending resources and upgrading their villages We will dominate Rho. You can apply in game or message Mattr130 for invite.

Must have 2000+ Points to join and must be active anyone that is off for more than 2 weeks will be kicked.

World Rho Information:
=========
Current World Rank:60
Current Points:73817
Current Members:25
World: Rho
Ocean:All
Ocean 43 Rank:3
*MESSAGE MATTR130 or Xrto IF YOU WANT MORE DETAILS*

World Upsilon Information
===================
Current World Rank:78
Current Points:3666
Current Members:12
World:Upsilon
Ocean:All
*Message Mattr130 for more Details*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

ok its good you put so much effort into this recruitment thread, however delete #4.#5,#6 and #7

otherwise we are going to know everything about your alliance, who to kill because they lead, who your allies are and what enemies we could work with against you

dont give away any intel on your alliance if you want to do well

keep #3 though, having the timezones is very helpful for all of us !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

delete the timezone as well man, people will be able to know when your sleeping and attack accordingly

DeletedUser

i never sleep >.> jk but I rather have my members know the timezone than be worried about attacks but thanks :)

DeletedUser15100

I am not trying to be nasty but since you have hardly experience in leading an Alliance on Grepolis (most probs new player too) you should join an Alliance and learn more about how Alliances are run properly and how they are lead.

You should join an Alliance and Learn before Leading one yourself.

DeletedUser

I play other games such as war of legends,runescape,and Galaxy online II which I have lead an alliance/clan in all of them I have leadership experience and it is pretty easy to figure out on this game aswell.

DeletedUser

you seem to have left out war of legends and galaxy online II :)

DeletedUser

I wish you luck, but seriously, you want to let your members know what time-zone to use internally, not out here. Now, at the very least, we know when to expect you to be sleeping. I'd dare say you are sleeping at the time of this post.

Everyone sleeps. Also, most people go to work and/or school. Or they go out. People will figure you out if they know your timezone.

It's up to you, friend, but I'm just trying to look after you here.

DeletedUser

I deleted the Timezone and updated the current rank and added Ocean rank.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the suggestion, and we just reached rank 3 in our ocean and almost in the top 100 alliances overall :)

DeletedUser

I would like to join if you could send me an invite. Thanks.