Legion of Glory

• Thread starter DeletedUser21480
  • Start date

DeletedUser21480

Hello this is not going to be a MRA but we would like to get some early members before it starts we are going North-East so post if you want to join

DeletedUser

You both are going to fall!! I am in a different direction though! I say this because goldfinger has an over thought out alliance and jjmeow has a under thought out alliance! I have to give props to goldfinger for his idea though!

DeletedUser

Sexy, dont go insulting people until youve got 5k points on any world

DeletedUser

I am not insulting anyone. BTW I have 3 members including me and other alliances have less soooooo...... And I don't even know how my alliance will work out. It is only a matter of time. Who knows... I may be the one to fall or all of us could be!!!

DeletedUser

Low blow man. Low blow. Don't insult him in-game unless you know that is his only account

Thanks you! It isn't my only acount!!! I had over 50 cities in a different account. I hope your alliance does well goldfinger!

DeletedUser22179

Thanks you! It isn't my only acount!!! I had over 50 cities in a different account. I hope your alliance does well goldfinger!

Just prove it also you had an above post about Members

MRA you accepted them easily and are going to several threads where you are saying things like

good luck! if your alliance does not work out come join mine

stop it it is called Mass recruiting

especially if you are doing it at random like you are