Legions of Discretion

DeletedUser

Hello I am the founder for Legions of Discretion. We are currently based in O54. Our alliance unlike others, which probably explains our unpopularity, is focused on diplomacy and expansion rather that aggressiveness and conquering. We aim to carry Chi into the hero world peacefully. We also have forum group if you want to join you can private message me.

Sincerely,

Antith

DeletedUser

So you plan on protecting yourself with mass pacting and turtling? How far can you get without BP dude. No new cities without culture points! I predict a fail. Sorry man.

DeletedUser

So you plan on protecting yourself with mass pacting and turtling? How far can you get without BP dude. No new cities without culture points! I predict a fail. Sorry man.

I agree, someone will end up attacking him, but he could always do that festival thing.

DeletedUser

haha, well I can't provoke war with other alliances. Bad business. Only if they attack then I'll retaliate and it'd go full scale. Besides, from my experience Many high-level people go inactive. No you can easily conquer them. You get bp from that. Although I will have to consider your opinions. Moderation is key. I may have to wage war once in awhile if my alliance becomes powerful. But not without reason.

DeletedUser

K I have adjusted my alliance traits and we are now focused on power, unity, and loyalty.

DeletedUser

Advertising yourself as a peaceful alliance is the worst thing you can do if you are hoping to survive.

DeletedUser20429

although sometimes in a new world its a good thing it all depends on how old it is.