Legions of Gaul

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello Oropos,

Legions of Gaul is recruiting active players in ocean 54. We have been around for almost 3 years now, so we do have the experience to make it far in this world. If you want to be part of Legions of Gaul you have to meet the following requirements:

Requirements:

- City must be in ocean 54
- Player must be English speaking
- Player must be active on our forum
- Player needs to have respect for other players

If you think you have what it takes to become a part of Legions of Gaul, send a in-game message to Maximoose or Wetwings for more information or an invitation.

Regards,
Legions of Gaul

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Recruitment is now very limited. The player has to be on the same island as one of our current members.

DeletedUser

why? coz we don't want to be a mass recruiter?
i think its smart we should expand in our main oc

DeletedUser

Recruitment is now very limited. The player has to be on the same island as one of our current members.

you already have control of your islands hopefully... why would you ever want to recruit more players on them... unless you don't actually have control, in which case... bye bye respect :O

DeletedUser

We have a couple of islands with 1 members of us on it. It can never hurt to secure islands.

DeletedUser

why only recruit on islands you are already on.... why not islands next to ones you are on?

DeletedUser

We don't want to spread out too far so early in the game.

DeletedUser

islands in the same ocean next to each other =/= too far :O

DeletedUser

you already have control of your islands hopefully... why would you ever want to recruit more players on them... unless you don't actually have control, in which case... bye bye respect :O

haha Says the guy who had like 6 cities on one island when he was with "Have you my camels" alliance on the iota server, and me and two of my Illuminati mates rimmed you and took them all in a matter of an hour. Pff. As if you had "control" of your island. You're the last person to speak.

DeletedUser

I wasn't actually playing iota :p I was just bolting for PnP... which would explain why I was offline for the whole week that you took my cities...

see below:

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?11125-PnP-Aurave-Plays-Bond-The-Gutterweasel-Saga

*sighs* Clearly an attempt to preserve your ego.
Your forum post is an entire month prior to when my alliance members took your cities. It's not in any way related to what I'm talking about.
The Illuminati alliance took your cities the 2nd-3rd week of November. That post was about someone named Gutterweasel during the beginning of October. Anyway, I specifically remember having words with you on our shared forum. You invited me to try taking your cities, so I took you up on that offer. lmfao.

Anyway, save your nonsense for someone who doesn't know any better. My point was simply that you're the last person qualified to criticize others or advise about island control. Any seasoned player knows you don't place all your cities on one island.

The following is an old Illuminati pnp. The post dated November 27th mentions your death and you were taken days before that posting. http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showth...luminati-vs-Camels&highlight=camel+illuminati

DeletedUser

I wasn't on iota by that stage.... I quit revolt because there was no skill in it.

Anyway... I'm trolling this world too, because I don't believe in morale...

And... if I had been playing that world properly... I wouldn't have built all my cities with lvl 25 temples researching zeus on one island :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38652

I wasn't on iota by that stage.... I quit revolt because there was no skill in it.

Anyway... I'm trolling this world too, because I don't believe in morale...

And... if I had been playing that world properly... I wouldn't have built all my cities with lvl 25 temples researching zeus on one island :p

Hey... I'm trolling this world!

Btw I quit.. Too boring and too many noobs. I cleared =ZEX= with 80 slingers, 20 hoplite and 5 horse men.. Clearing 88 pop

DeletedUser31161

and there goes all my respect for Gouenji36. not that i have anything against your alliance its just i dont think they will make it

DeletedUser

and there goes all my respect for Gouenji36. not that i have anything against your alliance its just i dont think they will make it

that may be true but we will be in the top 3 with u and spartans...we are doing good in our respective OC's

DeletedUser40215

I'm wondering why this alliances has so much leaders??????

Status
Not open for further replies.