Legions of Honour VRS Me

DeletedUser14510

So what happens when your in a alliance full of inexperienced players including the leaders and you try to teach them something? Just simple things like using BB codes and not attacking with Biremes. All of a sudden you are the target of the entire alliance. They seem to like attacking with bolts, I guess its safer that way. Of course the leader got brave and sent a couple real attacks against me......from 17 hours away which of course I easily dodged. Its a shame that I did because my puny force of next to nothing would of killed his troops.
Capture25.jpg

Bring on the BP!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

your dead

all youve done is make a bunch of players really angry with you and do you know what youve just got yourself into by doing so

DeletedUser

he tried and (obviously failed since lordbyron is attacking with birames) to teach them something

DeletedUser

he didnt need to teach anything because were expireienced enough to get by and i will make a promise that Norena will not have a city by new years

DeletedUser

yeah i have 1 city maybe i shouldnt say this but im the legions of honour war general and i have more then enough power to get a strike against him whenever i want and im safe on my island because the two other players on my island are my allies and one of them is my most trusted friend on this game even though he lives in belgium and i know im safe from most enemies and i dont care what you say because im not going to have anything to do with any of your citys but as for Norena his city will be gone by new years

Norena its war between you and the whole of the legions of honour and mailcarrier id advise that you dont waste your time and effot so dont get involded

DeletedUser

War general? Really I could take your whole alliance down and I would have conquered you already but you are 26 hours away from me so you're safe for now. But I'll be coming closer. You better watch out little man.

P.S. Any "Christmas presents" of BP from Legions of Honour will be appreciated and returned with full force.

DeletedUser14510

No, not You mailcarrier. I was meaning englandman. And Speaking of englandman, 2 attacks incoming from him, at least they are learning to attack instead of bolt me. Look I have taught them something.

DeletedUser

on a personnal level could you stop calling me little man im not really short but im short compared to my mates so could you be a little bit nice and dont call me that

DeletedUser

Norena all your doing is improving your chances of not being around by new years

DeletedUser14510

Wow, i believe he was talking about your 1 little city, not how tall you are. And as far as not being around for the new year. I'm sure that I will be. I mean really I have 1 small city and if someone in your alliance does happen to take my 1 little city that will set me back...what 1 week?

DeletedUser

Yes. I was refering to the size of his city. I could call you other things but the mods would kick me out. Also if you want to have a war so be it

DeletedUser

mailcarrier im just getting strested with Norena i have nothing against you when i said id advise you to not waste time and resources all i ment was im just a esay target for you and it be just like steping on an ant it wouldnt prove anything no offence if there was any

DeletedUser

no this whole thing has nothing to do with mailcarrier its between you and the legion of honour ONLY