Leneous's Corner 30_10_2012

DeletedUser

Edessa!

Hello! Welcome to this new server! I look forward to playing with/against everyone in this server! I am excited at the talent that has come from other worlds.

People are already talking about which alliances are going to stay, go, which are MRAs, which are good, which are flops. It is obviously too early to tell anything at all. I know several alliances have come here from other worlds and it will be interesting to see how things progress. After BP ends we will start to see some of the results of what these alliances are capable of and even then it will take time. In the mean while I am going to sit back and enjoy!

I have some wishes for this server:

I am wishing that the server grows in population quite a bit. Speed 2 is a great speed for long run playing! When you get above 30 cities speed three is massively intense. This is fast enough to keep you on your toes and growing (especially with the speed 3 unit speed) but not so that you have to sit in front of the computer 24 hours a day.

I am really hoping that most people in this server are fighters! I know personally I hate peace. I also hope that instead of trying to form a handful of alliances with multiple academies or that all want to be pact to each other for protection, that instead, we have several 20-40 member alliances that keep going at it until the end. I am hoping that the activity of this server remains high from start to finish. I hope that instead of quitting because people lose cities, or people getting super vengeful and rimming everyone in site; that people stick around and keep fighting! That with every city someone loses they just become more aggressive and with every city someone gains we become a bigger target. This is a war game, and nothing is worse then a server, when just 4-8 months from world wonders ends up dead with a single alliance controlling everything and people giving up left and right and few wanting to fight but instead most just wanting to sim until the end.

---

Some of you I have played with in other worlds. I am not going to claim to be elite or some super player. I have played for a while now. What I know, is that I love to fight and I'm not scared to be rimed or lose. Instead of picking a side right now, I intend to sit back for a time and watch what happens.

Thank you, each and every one of you for coming to this server! I will enjoy ever time our lightships, our hoplites, and our manticores meet on the battlefield. Let us be aggressive! Let us fight without mercy! And most importantly, let's remember this is a game. We are here to have fun! We are not here for drama, we are not here to insult or be utterly rude to each other. If we have beef, lets barbeque it on the battlefield! (At least that is my philosophy!)

And let's keep this forum active! Let's keep this server active! It will take all of us doing our parts to do that!

:pro:

~ Leneous

PS - To all of you whom I have played with before, it is a pleasure to fight with or against you once again!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2334

I am not going to claim to be elite or some super player

You don't need to claim anything my friend, as everybody you have ever faced is aware of your extreme talents, and as soon as BP ends here everyone else in Edessa will be made aware ;P But just don't get to upset when I top the ABP rankings and your only second ;)

DeletedUser

"Some of you I have played with in other worlds."

My friend you speak the words of a true warrior and personify what class in this game ought to look like. So glad you came to this world. You make it a better place to be just by being here. To all who do not know this guy let me tell you something and take it to the bank. A classier person you'll be hard pressed to meet

To all welcome to a brave new world
Grey

DeletedUser

You don't need to claim anything my friend, as everybody you have ever faced is aware of your extreme talents, and as soon as BP ends here everyone else in Edessa will be made aware ;P But just don't get to upset when I top the ABP rankings and your only second ;)

First of all... If no one else joins this server soon - I wont have anyone to attack on my island and getting BP will be a struggle for a long time.

Secondly - I'm not sure who you are talking about gokill but you must have someone confused for me lol

Third - Thank you for your kind words everyone! Please don't treat me so nicely on the battlefield. ^_^

ADDITION (Because I cannot "legally" double post):

Who is our Moderator for this world forum? Is it Richard?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your moderator will be announced at a later time. Until then you get the Titans.

DeletedUser

You seem like a very good player and i hope to see you on the battle field! I hope i can use this world as a place to get to know you better, as friend or as enemy! I want to be friends but hey we will see! ;)

DeletedUser

I hope you all get carpool tunnel syndrome... desperately clicking on your barracks.... trying in vain to defend against the endless hordes of savage swordsmen I will soon be throwing at your pathetic city walls.

:pro:

As my grandma always used to say:
"Honey, remember..... the only good enemy is a dead enemy.... and a friend is just an enemy who hasn't been honest with you yet."

Grandma wasn't very much fun around the holidays. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ROOSTER! :) So your back? :D I look forward to seeing you once more. Lets chat more on the game! Leneous, It is a pleasure to meet you! I look forward to one day meeting you on the battle field either bashing the same player, or bashing each other :D Rooster...
Well rooster is a different story.
1. I can't attack you, because well for starters I might be scolded by my own grandma. Her motto is, "when it gets hot...then get a hose and run" :) I know you, and To be honest I hate it when you attack :D LOL YOUR A MONSTER!
2. You've saved me to many times in Iota, *last day ^^*

Everyone else..welcome to my grampa! His motto is, " when it gets hot...strike a match and watch it burn" D:
mm
Oh! Rooster, and Leneuos email me on game :D

DeletedUser

lol! Good to see you too mmunite.

I'll be glad to watch your back in (insert weird world name here).... but I don't know if I'll be a topgun in this one... that was friggen exhausting trying to keep up with EE and those guys.

DeletedUser

Seeing as I never even got close to those guys I'm just going to nod (shakes head)

Old TDC is here bro!
mm

DeletedUser

Seeing as I never even got close to those guys I'm just going to nod (shakes head)

Old TDC is here bro!
mm

Could u please apply ?

Send Mail to THE DEATH CRUSADER Clerk of Courts.
In the subject line write: Deed Transfer
Then Copy & Paste this binding legal agreement into the following message.

*Fill in the blank
Application Sheet

I, __________, hereby transfer the deed of (name of village) to TDC and grant all resources and mineral rights to all members of TDC. In addition I waive all property claims and hold TDC harmless to any disputes or damages that may arise during, before, or after my ennoblement.

Signed, ________________ this ________ day of ______ 2012
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We are the chosen few destined to rule this server, for our resolve lies in strength, not pride alone. Glory awaits those who join us. What say you? Are you strong enough to stand with us? Or fall by our swords and have your cities burned asunder. What say you?"