Lets do a game update

DeletedUser

what do you think of the current world

who are the leaders and who has fallen

who will survive and predictions of the future

and is fiz really quitting...or was it just another genius move by the great Sun Tzu Warriors - who almost never use that name

DeletedUser

Well cliverstraddle, let me just point out how original your username is first off, props for that.

Secondly, the current world is just fantabulous. Absolutely amazing.

Thirdly, the leaders are those stated in each alliance to be leaders. Many have fallen.

Fourth, no one but the currently number 1 alliance will survive. Weather Prediction for the future: Destruction for all else!

And finally, fitz totally isn't quitting. Totally a lie.

Also, I don't play this world, but I felt compelled to answer these questions...

DeletedUser23986

Well cliverstraddle, let me just point out how original your username is first off, props for that.

Secondly, the current world is just fantabulous. Absolutely amazing.

Thirdly, the leaders are those stated in each alliance to be leaders. Many have fallen.

Fourth, no one but the currently number 1 alliance will survive. Weather Prediction for the future: Destruction for all else!

And finally, fitz totally isn't quitting. Totally a lie.

Also, I don't play this world, but I felt compelled to answer these questions...

I'd agree with everything here, but i feel number 1 alliance will fall.

DeletedUser

shadis...are you a poker player...my real name is clive...but as a poker player - i adopted this game in hold em as my moniker

DeletedUser19223

Hasan - Betraying your friends and partners, will never earn you number one!

Clive - the floods are over and most have returned from VM, so no more excuses.

Shadis - before you ask, YES number one (Wake of the Kraken).
We earned it the old fashion way - WE WORKED FOR IT!

DeletedUser

wotk has not proven themselves as the top alliance on a player by player basis - frankly its an MRA that has few really active players

take a look at the ABP/DPB per city in grepo intel - they have the most players and yet they do not rank in the top fifty on a proportional basis...

take a look at Sun Tzu - fully 50-80% of the members are almost always in the top 50 in both the offense and defense categories....

What other alliance increased their ocean count from 60 to 200 in less than two days?...and do it with only 10 members...by the same logic - Wotk should be fully capable of creating 1000-1500 cities in a single week....

DeletedUser

wotk has not proven themselves as the top alliance on a player by player basis - frankly its an MRA that has few really active players

take a look at the ABP/DPB per city in grepo intel - they have the most players and yet they do not rank in the top fifty on a proportional basis...

take a look at Sun Tzu - fully 50-80% of the members are almost always in the top 50 in both the offense and defense categories....

What other alliance increased their ocean count from 60 to 200 in less than two days?...and do it with only 10 members...by the same logic - Wotk should be fully capable of creating 1000-1500 cities in a single week....

You cant count cities you build clive any alliance can build cities

DeletedUser

i can count whatever i wish....you certainly did your share of colonizations - we just did it on a bigger and grander scale than you and right in your home ocean......so far out of 135 cities - you have captured ONE...

that was the whole point of the thread...a little ten man alliance can set up nest ....in your home territory...you can't do a thing about it except give us more slots

DeletedUser

i can count whatever i wish....you certainly did your share of colonizations - we just did it on a bigger and grander scale than you and right in your home ocean......so far out of 135 cities - you have captured ONE...

that was the whole point of the thread...a little ten man alliance can set up nest ....in your home territory...you can't do a thing about it except give us more slots

lol a typical losser you slag me for founding in your home ocean and now you have done it lol. Your alliance has lost more than 1 city. If we don't count your losses then maybe thats just 1 however last time I checked the score is 9-0 to me. Thats not counting the cities I have helped others take. so what have you achieved ??? I wont slag your colonizations as I know what the plan was yet you have done it to me many time pot kettle. lets see if you can even the score ???? I doubt it. I also welcome any attack from a noobs

DeletedUser

TR vs Sun Tzu - last 30 days - u win - 2-0 - wow...thats impressive
TR vs Sun Tzu - all time - 49 - 101 - kinda picked out the only period of time that you have been ahead of us in conquests

could it be that we don't care about the area that you took TWO cities from us? - you only have to take 52 more cities from us to even up the score..

or are you referring to the five alliances against us ...we have 10 members..your five alliances number somewhere around 200+ numbers or a 20 - 1 advantage

DeletedUser

go ahead and name a challenge for us to actually have - ocean vs ocean or alliance vs alliance for the next 60 days and lets see who rises to the challenge...

don't get into some petty "i have taken 9 of your cities - you haven't taken any of my cities" because we work as a team - not about individual glory - also we don't take the myopic view - we view increases in ocean territory - not one small segment of one corner of a dead area - you are welcome to take 50 cities near the rim while we take 200 cities in your home turf

i await your challenge

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

go ahead and name a challenge for us to actually have - ocean vs ocean or alliance vs alliance for the next 60 days and lets see who rises to the challenge...

don't get into some petty "i have taken 9 of your cities - you haven't taken any of my cities" because we work as a team - not about individual glory - also we don't take the myopic view - we view increases in ocean territory - not one small segment of one corner of a dead area - you are welcome to take 50 cities near the rim while we take 200 cities in your home turf

i await your challenge
you asked me to name a challenge I assume what ever the challenge is you would go see it through?

DeletedUser

TR vs Sun Tzu - last 30 days - u win - 2-0 - wow...thats impressive
TR vs Sun Tzu - all time - 49 - 101 - kinda picked out the only period of time that you have been ahead of us in conquests

could it be that we don't care about the area that you took TWO cities from us? - you only have to take 52 more cities from us to even up the score..

or are you referring to the five alliances against us ...we have 10 members..your five alliances number somewhere around 200+ numbers or a 20 - 1 advantage
lol again you show your true talent here you take inactive and ghosts you call colonizing winning and you have compared alliances against each other so fairly ha ha may I remind you that while you are doing this you were once apart of the alliance you compare. you left that and opened fire on them in the same 24 hrs lets stop here with this.

you have pointed out you didn't care about the cities you lost to me yet you tried to break them. You even bragged about how many attacks were hitting it I told you 200 300 bring it on u failed that's not a dead area. You took those cities I took them back thats not a dead zone.

You also talk of the rim I am nowhere near the rim and if you refer to your border rim well thats silly as this is where the battles count not in your cores. however i will entertain you in the last 48hrs I have taken another 2 cities off your alliance this time in your home ocean deep in your core area.

keep taking your inactives ghosts colonizations I will keep taking actives I wonder who thinks who is winning ?????

DeletedUser

so....your contest is......i guess avoiding commitment

name your challenge - alliance vs alliance / total cities taken in a given ocean - i leave it up to you

DeletedUser

another failure to conquest me...while we take 2 more cities - or are you calling plasma inactive/ghost?